Please support pvp /battle arena

Hi, Thanks for the great content so far! PLEASE SUPPORT PVP / BATTLE ARENA If this is not possible, then allow players to make custom matches with all options available and is joinable without a password. Thanks

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say support. Are you asking players to play it more, or for the PSO2 team to do more to promote it?

@Miraglyth said in Please support pvp /battle arena:

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say support. Are you asking players to play it more, or for the PSO2 team to do more to promote it?

It's likely they want the dev team to develop it more/etc. I know a lot of people want the dev team in FFXIV to do the same as well. (It hasn't really received a proper update since the introduction of the new point capture mode. Over a year ago.)

(As a note though: I've never liked PvP, and I'm not good at it, and never will be. Don't ask me to practice, because I just don't like it. If I want a sepcific camo from PvP, I'll play it, but I won't be good at it, and I won't actually want to be good at it.)

You know my original plan was to get into Legend and easily maintain it each month from doing the S1 to Legend climb. First month I did make and pushed into the top 100s just to get the bonus but now I felt no way is my time worth it with the slow as hell queues have gotten to want to keep doing that.

PVP even had 2 campaigns, I would rather much see that go to challenge mode.

It would be nice if I could matchmake with my team/squad already on the ranked one instead of having to play 10 games just to play against my friends on the 7th. At least if it matchmaker together so we are in the same games and not random ones, even when we hit for a rematch.

I think it'd be great to have more campaigns involving Battle Mode, but most of all I'd like to see a series of Challenge Mode campaigns. My alliance does DECISION and STRIKE weekly and I think when you get over the initial hurdles of 'getting' cmode it's a really fun and enjoyable experience that a lot of people probably don't realize they'd enjoy.

Thanks Arks! I'll bring this up.

Would be nice. PvP is okay. Then again, I also like Challenge mode. And Ridroid quests.

Ok, I like things other than AQs. I know, heresy.

But if I may lapse negative for a moment: "Well on the Japanese server..." is not an excuse/argument not to do something. And that's what I hear elsewhere when I bring up Challenge, Battle, Buster quests...

This isn't the Japanese server. And this isn't several rebalances and updates ago from several years back. We don't have to play like they do there.

Ok, negative over.

Yes, support non-AQ, non-UQ activities. There is more game to enjoy beyond that