What is the best Hunter sword (your Opinion)?

What is the best Hunter sword and the Hunter build to complement it? Your personal opinion?

Guard stance is generally considered the "best" as it has the highest damage modifiers when paired with fighter sub. Hunter game-play and builds really change or become far more flexible once we get Etoile and Phantom.

Get a Lumiere or Atlus, and turn it into a 15* sometime in the next few weeks

as a low level, I mainly run with Zax. It helps out a ton, when Enhanced. But I'm sure there's FAR more better options, but I did only start 4 days ago so it's good to help out while I'm still figuring out the game. Personally

@Zckys said in What is the best Hunter sword (your Opinion)?:

as a low level, I mainly run with Zax. It helps out a ton, when Enhanced. But I'm sure there's FAR more better options, but I did only start 4 days ago so it's good to help out while I'm still figuring out the game. Personally

Make sure to just have fun! Take your time don’t rush. For me the enjoyment is understanding it’s secrets. You will be surprised what people over looked. Follow your own path of discovery. Let me know when you find the secret room in the forests. Walk slowly!

I'm not currently a Hunter (perhaps later as it's a good sub-class to Ranger, I do have a lvl 91 Hero though ^_^) but I definitely want to give a shout out for Elder Pain Omega.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Elder_Pain_Omega

While it's only a 14 star sword, it's potential Soul Stealing Blade will effectively make you immortal, as long as you keep slashing and doing damage. Not an easy sword to find, but well worth the time acquiring, or if you have the meseta you can buy one in other player's shops. Even against strong enemies, it may take you longer to kill them, but it's use nearly guarantees your survival, as the boss monster will ultimately lose in a war of attrition in HP loss with that sword. The only scenario I could see losing with that sword however would be the strongest of boss monsters capable of dealing a "one shot" attack that can kill you during the battle.