You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?

if you get them as drops from the buster quests they drop at 35 cap

Really not that bad in the long run. Buster quests give steady supply of badges and the boosters. The biggest hurdle is rising badge 4 needed for a weapon and some of the boosters but overall its not a massive amount. It's grindy yes, but the ability to work towards an amazing 15* weapon via guaranteed drops is a wonderful thing. And we don't have Ultra Hard modes yet so you have time to work on it as fast or as slow as you want.

Just not able to get rwb4 from anything yet

you want your endgame handed to you on a silver platter? These are things you work towards, and no, you only need 1 copy of each weapon if you find it as a drop in a buster quest for instance.

@Cult said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

@Miraglyth said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

The issue is the item I have at 30 is the second tier so I can’t level that.

Get five more in the previous tier and mash them together to get a 34-cap, then enhance that to the second tier and use your old 30-cap as fodder to get the new one to 35-cap.

Wait I’m so confused. How do i do that with the goblin weapon that requires those 50 stones to rank up?

You get more stones.

So right now you have a grind capped upgraded goblin weapon. He’s suggesting you go collect the rest of the unupgraded goblin weapons like normal, smash them together, find 50 more stones to upgrade that smashed together weapon, then combine your two upgraded goblin weapons. Your mistake in this case will cost you 50 stones extra.

@Tri-Edge said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

Just not able to get rwb4 from anything yet

Nope. It’s on purpose. If you were able to we would all be skipping 1-2 patch events the way they designed the rwb4 exchange. I’m assuming like someone else said, we will get a halloween event or something that spits them out later. Kinda like the summer event or the 4th of July event.

I’m fine with it right now anyways. Got enough on my plate grinding UQs for their new stuff/grinding material, endless buster quests for the schvelle boosters, and going at the new try hard stuff like the effort rings.

@BronzeAgeBrain said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

Get five more in the previous tier and mash them together to get a 34-cap, then enhance that to the second tier and use your old 30-cap as fodder to get the new one to 35-cap.

Wait I’m so confused. How do i do that with the goblin weapon that requires those 50 stones to rank up?

You get more stones.

So right now you have a grind capped upgraded goblin weapon. He’s suggesting you go collect the rest of the unupgraded goblin weapons like normal, smash them together, find 50 more stones to upgrade that smashed together weapon, then combine your two upgraded goblin weapons. Your mistake in this case will cost you 50 stones extra.

yeaaaaah. It's unfortunate people don't read how the 'enhancement cap' is transferred when exchanging for an upgrade otherwise all this can be avoided.

It's really not so bad as long as you plan ahead. I got my Lumiere Lamina today and it really just took a day of running Buster Quests.

@Jamesmor said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

@Amari-Kigu good luck getting those 14 star eggs and the candies you need for the pets

I've had 14* Marron and Melon for months now 🐷 Higher level candies though are the problem, I'll give you that.

@BronzeAgeBrain said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

You get more stones.

If I hAd the stones I’d already have a maxed out one to trade in. It’s getting the stones that’s the problem and nobody has the upgraded Zieg turn in for sale.

Example: I already have An Orc Addica at 35. I have 10 out of 50 chaos stones to turn them in for the right weapon. And I’m out of badge 4s, which is indeed my fault for wasting 250 on a weapon I would’ve been short on anyway but what’s done is done.

@Knight-Raime said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

People need to learn that BiS in this game is relative to the player, not some actual meta that impacts what you are and are not capable of doing.

This. I keep telling people in my alliance this very thing.

Atlas Ex series is meant to be the EP5 end-game weapon series. End-game weapon series are meant to be a long-term grind. While EN is getting content rush to catch up to JP, the concept of end-game grind for these series doesn't go away. You have contents provided (with changes that JP never had until late ep 6) to speed up your grind.

Just going to put it out there, EN have it very good because you guys have gear stats that's up-to-date to what JP have with stats surpass ep4 content and contestable with most of EP5 contents (until very late ep5 epilogue). What you guys lack are just better SSA and certain gears. But overall, EN have it much easier than what JP had and reason being was so that the playerbase can progress easier when EP6 comes (Buster Quest that's fixed and scaled dependent on player counts with better drop rates; Access to higher gears; Easy gear farming/grinding).

There's even CF are meant to be a guarantee grind for you if you're unlucky with your Atlas Ex material weapons to make your entire grind easier. Yes, CF comes as +30 grind cap as per usual (like with shop weapons too), so I'm not sure why people are so surprised.

I'm not sure what you truly want, it feels like you want the weapon to be handed to you despite it being easy to get if you just put in the time for it. At the very least you didn't suffer as much as the JP players had with their grind when they had barely NOTHING to help their Atlas Ex grind with campaign event drop once in a long while on top of abysmal drop rates.

@Knight-Raime said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

Because 14* 15* rarity weapons are both competitive end game options. You choose based on what potential's you desire for your build (or SAF's if you're a person who affixes.) People need to learn that BiS in this game is relative to the player. Not some actual meta that impacts what you are and are not capable of doing.

That's not exactly true, weapons are BiS based on the class. Once EN gets more and more ssa/gears, that change will affect a classes' meta set up and build. Right now, your meta are still set in stone, the current weapon that's the end-game grind will the be the top weapon contender and the most optimized one. This pattern will follow until end of EP6 for a majority of the classes out there.

@SeriPSO2

My point wasn't that BiS gear is non existent but that BiS gear is never required just as affixing is never required. You only need 14/15 rarity weapons that are comproable to the content and 12/13 units both being max grinded. BiS is for people who want to optimize for faster run purposes or for extra stuff to do if gameplay isn't enough anymore.

Of course I didn't play JP past EP3. So it's entirely possible they introduce mechanics later on that make it harder if you don't run BiS gear. But I doubt that. Outside optional content anyway.