You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?

Can someone tell me what the point is if In 3 days you can the better one, easier. And only needing 1 weapon..

yet they allow you the items for the worst one early with absolutely no chance to get them before next week?

Because 14* 15* rarity weapons are both competitive end game options. You choose based on what potential's you desire for your build (or SAF's if you're a person who affixes.) People need to learn that BiS in this game is relative to the player. Not some actual meta that impacts what you are and are not capable of doing.

Sega, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? This is the question that demands an answer.

better? no the potential of both weapons are way different and considering that Lumiere weapons give you a enduring death blow the grinding for then does make sense also it looks is bad but actually is not that bad, outside of the rising badges the other weapons come from Buster quest collection and if you get lucky you can drop one of the weapons making the grinding much shorter

@Cult said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?

18, even. You need 6 of each from Collection 1, Collection 2 and RWB 4. For all three you need 5 as fodder to allow the 6th to reach +35.

Because you need lumiere for Atlas EX...

If you trade in the base weapon at 35 to Zieg does he give you the upgrade at 35 or still 30?

@Cult if is from the collection than it will be capped at 30 if is from drop the cap will be at 35, the upgraded version always has the cap limit of the base weapon

@Jamesmor said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

@Cult if is from the collection than it will be capped at 30 if is from drop the cap will be at 35, the upgraded version always has the cap limit of the base weapon

Thank you. Since I’m out of badge 4s I’ve temporarily screwed myself since I didn’t know this and already upgraded the stones for one and can’t get more and it’s 30 base.

Yeah the enhancement cap is (at least stated to be) retained for the Zig trades. If you've Zig-traded a 30 cap (e.g. you have a Cleasis with a 30 cap), your best bet is to keep that as fodder, mash the rest of the pre-trade versions (e.g. Ivlida) to 34 cap, enhance that to Cleasis, then use the earlier Cleasis 30-cap to raise the 34-cap to 35. It still means you've wasted the other materials involved in a Zig trade, but at least you won't waste any more.

@Miraglyth said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

Yeah the enhancement cap is (at least stated to be) retained for the Zig trades. If you've Zig-traded a 30 cap (e.g. you have a Cleasis with a 30 cap), your best bet is to keep that as fodder, mash the rest of the pre-trade versions (e.g. Ivlida) to 34 cap, enhance that to Cleasis, then use the earlier Cleasis 30-cap to raise the 34-cap to 35. It still means you've wasted the other materials involved in a Zig trade, but at least you won't waste any more.

The issue is the item I have at 30 is the second tier so I can’t level that.

Get five more in the previous tier and mash them together to get a 34-cap, then enhance that to the second tier and use your old 30-cap as fodder to get the new one to 35-cap.

@Miraglyth said in You need FIFTEEN copies of weapons for Lumiere weapons?:

Get five more in the previous tier and mash them together to get a 34-cap, then enhance that to the second tier and use your old 30-cap as fodder to get the new one to 35-cap.

Wait I’m so confused. How do i do that with the goblin weapon that requires those 50 stones to rank up?

Play a summoner and laugh at all the people chasing these upgrades 😛

@Amari-Kigu good luck getting those 14 star eggs and the candies you need for the pets