Ultimate Quests got buffed?

Today I tried doing Naverius Ulti with my new Hero, was getting 2 shot at 1400HP, 1900-2100 def (deband), even though back with Br/Hu I could tank 4 or 5 hits with the same stats. Also, it seems the bosses take a lot longer to kill, even though many people are lvl 85+ now. Drops also seem to have been buffed, this is a 14* drop which I never saw in the drop log before (yeah this is a thinly veiled brag thread :). 14 baby wooooooo.PNG

Ultimate quests got stealth-buffed when the level cap got increased from 75 to 80, so it'd entirely make sense, though I haven't entered any yet since the update. Good to know the tables were updated though, which I don't think they were with the 75->80 update.

Ares were drop disabled until EP5 drop, likely because of the S-Grade Augment slots and not being a seasonal weapon (all S-Grade Augment slot weapons before EP5 were because they were drops that are locked to seasonals)

Dia weapons should be able to drop as well I think.

Also it's likely you're just facing the level 85 bosses. Mobs and bosses can spawn with +5 levels and are more powerful and way more tanky.

I can also confirm Dark Emperappy now spawns in Ultimate Naverius and Lillipa as a random spawn. This refreshes your Dark Blast if you've used it at some point in the run (which btw, Anga can't resist Dark Blast so if you're resisted...), and also drops Fabula Soul + Empy Embrace affixed items.

Now just need a Conversion Roll drop to be confirmed from Naverius and I get to suffer in Naverius more because I need at least like 6 of them.

@Akonyl said in Ultimate Quests got buffed?:

Ultimate quests got stealth-buffed when the level cap got increased from 75 to 80, so it'd entirely make sense, though I haven't entered any yet since the update. Good to know the tables were updated though, which I don't think they were with the 75->80 update.

They added 14* Maron/Melon eggs (and color variants) + some 14* sweets with the 80 update.

@Theuberclips said in Ultimate Quests got buffed?:

Now just need a Conversion Roll drop to be confirmed from Naverius and I get to suffer in Naverius more because I need at least like 6 of them.

I didn't check the item log yet, perhaps they added the other 14* eggs and more sweets with this update?

Yes, as it should be, now it’s time to farm ults again for the Ares.

@condor said in Ultimate Quests got buffed?:

I didn't check the item log yet, perhaps they added the other 14* eggs and more sweets with this update?

Sweets don't show up in item log and the Ares weapons weren't showing up yet.

No new 14* eggs should be in, just the rolls in nav/lillipa as far as I know. Conversion roll in Naverius, Substitution roll in Lillipa

Also they basically gave you every thing you need if you want to make the Austere series of 15* weapons now. Nem, Rave and Invade are all in the Unique badge shop and Ares are in the Ulties now.

Sweets don't show up in item log and the Ares weapons weren't showing up yet.

No new 14* eggs should be in, just the rolls in nav/lillipa as far as I know. Conversion roll in Naverius, Substitution roll in Lillipa

Yeah sorry, the way I wrote it was misleading since, as you correctly said, sweets don't show in item logs.

Anyway, unlike substitution roll, conversion roll isn't searchable in players' shop so it's not clear wether they added it or not.

Ares shows up in naverius and amduskia at the moment, no new eggs.