Looks like the shops are about to be fixed

Just submitted a ticket. Really hope they take the shops down again to prevent this exploit.

They have unlocked 13 star weapon selling from the beginning, no wonder they unlock 14 star weapons for sale at this timing. But if we could hear their formal answers to the ticket, that would be much better.

Yeah, I wish there was better communication. Given that other things were slipped in without any mention, it's possible this was intended... /shrug

However, I'm a little annoyed if this is the case, because I made gear over boost week with in mind that I wouldn't be able to upgrade for a while due to having to actually grind for weapons and not being able to just buy them from Visiphone.

We have the answer " Attention, Arks! We have noticed your discussions regarding some of the ★14 Weapons and ★12 Units now being tradable in the Personal Shop. This is an intended change. We will share more details about this at a later date, have a #RappyFriday, everyone! " twitter and fb sources 🙂

@Nosekyr

Cool, thank you for posting their answer. Not really a Twitter person, so I probably miss a lot of stuff like this.

Me too. First knew about this here. @Nosekyr Thank you!

No problem, good game to you all 😉

@Fiona-Respha said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

They have unlocked 13 star weapon selling from the beginning, no wonder they unlock 14 star weapons for sale at this timing. But if we could hear their formal answers to the ticket, that would be much better.

You only can't sell highest tier of weapons and units... 12* units still can't be sold because there's no 13* units yet

They claim it's a feature but they also try to tell us 12* Units can be sold which is not a thing.

Whats goin on here is that our market has this new bug and now they want to sell it as an intended feature which is not the case because if it was intended..... we could also sell 12* Units like they say.

They either refuse to tackle the problem because they don't want to take shops down again or because JP is not affected this time.

We can clearly see here they have double standards. When JP has a Marketplace bug actions are taken immideatly but if "Global" has a bug they try to hide it and sell it as feature.

RMT Bots gonna stay in seventh heaven if people are always able to buy their BiS stuff in Global

@ToF-Wolfenstein said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

They claim it's a feature but they also try to tell us 12* Units can be sold which is not a thing.

Whats goin on here is that our market has this new bug and now they want to sell it as an intended feature which is not the case because if it was intended..... we could also sell 12* Units like they say.

They either refuse to tackle the problem because they don't want to take shops down again or because JP is not affected this time.

We can clearly see here they have double standards. When JP has a Marketplace bug actions are taken immideatly but if "Global" has a bug they try to hide it and sell it as feature.

RMT Bots gonna stay in seventh heaven if people are always able to buy their BiS stuff in Global

I reported it in bug reports that 12* units aren't tradable with a screencap of the tweet and 3 instances where I can't 'check item market' on 12* units, while I can on 14* weapons. See https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8454/12-star-units-are-not-sellable-in-personal-shop

It's colorcoded. Remember 13* Vadis series in EP4? They had some purple-ish icons. Those are not tradable. Just to answer your question from you other thread.