Looks like the shops are about to be fixed

I do hope so. I already tire of doing UQs but not being able to sell any of the 10* scrap metal from them. ALso I want to buy my armor wings and sell the scratch ticket stuff I got that I don't want.

I'm glad they are fixing the personal shops, assumedly, but I really wish they would have gave more than a 10 minute notice in-game for a maintenance that was going to last through the daily reset. I know it is technically my fault for putting it off, but I had been busy with other stuff in game and figuring I could knock out all my characters' daily missions before I quit for the night. This is going to push my gold keys back by a day, so now I won't get them during the PSO2 day boost.

It's all a prank, the real reason for the emergency maintenance is gonna be to clean up the Hexawings: Blue that showed up in certain players' salons.

@shimrion said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

I'm glad they are fixing the personal shops, assumedly, but I really wish they would have gave more than a 10 minute notice in-game for a maintenance that was going to last through the daily reset. I know it is technically my fault for putting it off, but I had been busy with other stuff in game and figuring I could knock out all my characters' daily missions before I quit for the night. This is going to push my gold keys back by a day, so now I won't get them during the PSO2 day boost.

Yeah the only reason I found out about it, is because our discord server is linked up to their updates, and we get notifications, it was a good hour later before anything came up in game

I did find it odd that I had those, though I would have rather had smart inner instead.

@Akonyl shhhh! Keep it secret, keep it safe.

Why this announcement is not under "All" category? I thought Windows Update messed up my game again and I am doing a fresh reinstall 😞

@Cakewalk said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

Why this announcement is not under "All" category? I thought Windows Update messed up my game again and I am doing a fresh reinstall 😞

I hate to be that guy that just recommends the arks-layer devs as a solution, but I'm gonna recommend it. https://discord.com/invite/pso2

A discord server which has a new feed that you can subscribe to for PSO2 UQs/ Community events, which includes emergency maints. I don't know why pso2.com doesn't catch it in its All lists, but oh well.

@CalvinaCoulange said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

I do hope so. I already tire of doing UQs but not being able to sell any of the 10* scrap metal from them. ALso I want to buy my armor wings and sell the scratch ticket stuff I got that I don't want.

the 10* are pocket change, what about all the 13* from the new buster quest that are time sensitive because golem collection folder comes on the 7th? xD.

Took a several hour nap for maintenance just to wake up to see it's extended 😞 guess the problem is pretty bad.

I’m amazed that it’s only taken them 2 days to fix it, dupe glitches are notoriously hard to fix. A lot of overtime must have been put it in.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

I’m amazed that it’s only taken them 2 days to fix it, dupe glitches are notoriously hard to fix. A lot of overtime must have been put it in.

That’s just speculation at that rate. And probably will remain that way.

@Cult said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

Yeah, but an educated one, theirs been plenty of examples in the past of how hard dupe glitches are to fix. I doubt SEGA would ever actually come out and say how many hours or the number of staff they used to fix the problem though

@Cult said in Looks like the shops are about to be fixed:

Yeah, but an educated one, theirs been plenty of examples in the past of how hard dupe glitches are to fix. I doubt SEGA would ever actually come out and say how many hours or the number of staff they used to fix the problem though

they are normally not that hard to fix it a a wrong line or some in the code. most of the time devs don't look at what go on in the game. when they need to patch then they see it and fix it. thats why in most games it get fixed next to the patch.