1. Photon tree buff can be received without changing blocks, so that players can remain in the party.
I know the intention of keeping buff time limited and still running even in the lobby so that players can occasionally meet clan-mates, but there are just better ways to fulfill this purpose, like people from the same clan can arbitrarily pick their preferred block, so that going to alliance space to create socializing opportunity does not justify the inconvenience caused by players leaving the party.
2. Separate melee and ranged photon arts under Inventory > Customize > Equip weapons.
The list is way too long, adding a single subcategory does not hurt. Also, they can merge stuff like personal skills and compound techs if they really want to have that number of subcategories.
3. Allow weapon palette and sub palette customization for AIS, Ridroid, etc.
The default palatte for vehicles are just not that great, especially when AIS' healing aura has different hotkeys based on the level (E.g., in Yamato mission, the hotkey is 5, but in previous limited quest when fighting Matgasu it is 4). Ridroid does not have a dismount in weapon palette after you press shift.
4. Separate BGM volume control slide bar for combat and lobby areas.
Most combat BGMs are either dynamic and/or long enough, so it is harder to get tired of them compared to the lobby music. It would be nice to be able to turn off lobby music while keeping combats/event music on without manually going to setting every single time.
5. Allow batch selling junk items to the store with filters, e.g., <10 stars, <5 affixes.
When picking up loots, there are always junks hiding inside drops that you actually want. To make the matter worse, some emergency trials just give you worthless trash (like 3 star zero affix gunblades) to occupy your inventory space. It would be nice to at least allow us to sell those junks easier.
6. 7~9stars drops no longer have red glow to differentiate from 10-star drops.
7 to 9 stars were considered rare back in like EP1 or 2, but they are significantly obsolete and should not be considered rare anymore. 10 star weapons and units can be exchanged for valuable EX-cubes and/or photon spheres. 7~9 are pretty much useless.
7. Meseta drop less frequent but in larger quantity, overall amount unchanged or slightly nerfed to compensate the fact that not all Meseta crystals are getting picked up.
Even with auto pickup Mesetas, there are just too many Meseta drops, especially during PSE-bursts. Reducing the amount of crystals dropped to, say, 1/10, but increase the dropped value will make actually individually picking them up worthwhile.
8. LV11 photon arts/technique discs have different color than the ones that are LV10 or less.
Another quality of life change that would be nice to have, so that when picking them up, I don't need to walk to them, check one by one.
9. Allow mini-map resizing and re-scaling.
On higher resolutions, mini-map from top right is way too small. The larger map at center blocks the vision of the character, so sometimes people need to constantly turn them on or off. If mini-map re-scaling and resizing is available, I can even just put the mini map that was centered to the top right and still do fine.