Wanna know why shop is down and why prizes suck? PN6761104884

Search for this arks ID in visiphone: PN6761104884 (Ship2)

The guy is wearing hacked stuff that isn't even available yet, open in public. It's not even his first account.

bUt pUbLiC sHaMiNg iS wRoNg - It's not a real player it's just a multi-account like a bot.

These kind of people destroyed the ship's economy for all players and now we can't even use the shop after a new scratch was released.

Why would anyone ever protect hackers?

pso20201001_084917_000.jpg

for what I know the reason the personal shop is out is because the development team messing up fixing a glitch and that happened to both Global and JP servers.

also public shaming is against the forum guidelines

While he should remove the name and report it, it is important to bring attention to the issue, that these are indeed items not available yet

You sure its not a character that belongs to employee in Sega. I remember another online game I played. Sometimes you see characters with outfits and mounts that wasn't out yet because a GM or one that worked for the company was testing them out and to showing them off. Once a Gm gave out bunch outfits to ones that happen to be by them on another online game I use to play.

@Jamesmor said in Wanna know why shop is down and why prizes suck? PN6761104884:

for what I know the reason the personal shop is out is because the development team messing up fixing a glitch and that happened to both Global and JP servers.

also public shaming is against the forum guidelines

You know wrong. You can see this guy having stuff that isn't even available in this version.

They've been duping and hacking stuff, inflating market prices. Now they went and did the same shit on JP servers but they did notice there so it's closed on both versions now.

It's not public shaming when it's just one of their million alt accounts.

If you post a bot user ID, is that also public shaming?

It's not a player.

my buddy actually saw this guy yesterday when he logged on lol i have another SS of this guy wearing some more nier collab stuff

@Shirokami07 not the part of the dev team messing up, that was confirmed already

and public shaming doesn't matter if the person is a hacker or a bot if you see that has hacked then just report it coming here just to accuse someone of being a hacker will not solve the problem at all

@Jamesmor said in Wanna know why shop is down and why prizes suck? PN6761104884:

@Shirokami07 not the part of the dev team messing up, that was confirmed already

and public shaming doesn't matter if the person is a hacker or a bot if you see that has hacked then just report it coming here just to accuse someone of being a hacker will not solve the problem at all

That's just a dummy account. Check the username even.

Why are you defending hackers lmao

@hynaku4494 said in Wanna know why shop is down and why prizes suck? PN6761104884:

You sure its not a character that belongs to employee in Sega. I remember another online game I played. Sometimes you see characters with outfits and mounts that wasn't out yet because a GM or one that worked for the company was testing them out and to showing them off. Once a Gm gave out bunch outfits to ones that happen to be by them on another online game I use to play.

But do items that are years old need more testing and exclusive showing around? Yes, Global s another build, but I'm believing the hacker duper thing more than GMs testing. AND if they were GMs, they would be more properly identified as such. Not saying you are wrong, but the scales are tipping the other way on this one. At least from what I see.

Do yourself a bit of digging into him and you'll find he's definitely not involved with the devs. He's the same person that made that trainer tool that sucks all the enemies in the map to one position, like that one video somebody posted here a while back. Now he's just figured out how to unlock all accessories permanently, which he's trying to sell now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's also involved with the duping exploit.

They should ban the account then.

They probably are already banned but there may not be any in game way of telling, their character will still show up in lookbook unless someones confirmed that banned characters are removed from all that stuff.

That’s interesting. I had the thought at work actually today. I figured it was someone duping items. As soon as I heard the alliance storage went down, I assumed something was happening.

Could still be wrong but seeing posts like this makes me wonder. You can also check their gamer tag if they have one through the menu.

Can you transfer a character from a JP server to a NA server.

@hynaku4494 said in Wanna know why shop is down and why prizes suck? PN6761104884:

Can you transfer a character from a JP server to a NA server.

Negative