Blocklist Limit Reached

All filled with RMT bots lol, just remove the limit already.

Something something this is your fault because you went into the lobby, Something something just don't go into the lobby this isn't Sega's fault. Something something bootlicking.

@NotWhoUThink A neat trick would be to remove all of those accounts from your list, and only block the ones you see still spamming chat, as many of those accounts were banned from a login perspective. That said, they weren't removed from the game, and thusly they still exist in your list.

I would wipe the blacklist every three days. I usually see the same character names, but I never had to report the same userid for more than two days.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Blocklist Limit Reached:

I would wipe the blacklist every three days. I usually see the same character names, but I never had to report the same userid for more than two days.

This is what I do. If I know I'm going to be somewhere for a while, I block the person and then purge the list later on. If they come back, I block them again. A good amount of people on the list get banned over time, so there's no reason to keep them on the list.

If it's only temporary, I just report without blocking and go about my business.

Why doesn't it auto-remove banned player ids?

@Weirdo I don't think it deletes their accounts, so it'd stay because they're still there.