Anyone know where the Hexawings came from?

So recently I've seen people wearing the hexawings but I have not seen these from previous scartches. Did these come from Fresh finds or something totally different?

I saw people talking about in one of the Discords. I just assumed some people got cheeky and repositioned a Hexashield or 2 to make them look like wings to mess with people.

I just saw someone wear them in Ship 3 so they're not Hexashields. @GM-DEYNGER can we get some confirmation on what scratch, event or shop the Hexawings came from?

I noticed I had these today. I have no idea where they came from and no recollection of using an item to give them. Is it possible they were added to a default accessory set?

I seen them a week ago? I honestly thought they where the hex shields repositioned to look like wings. Could they be a new title reward? I seen some people have the full set of the other one now. Maybe that?

@Miraglyth said in Anyone know where the Hexawings came from?:

I noticed I had these today. I have no idea where they came from and no recollection of using an item to give them. Is it possible they were added to a default accessory set?

This might be it, I have them too and iirc the charcreator from arks-layer that was available before NA/Global released (which is based on the ep6 creator) had it in the accessory set.

I doubt it's a title reward since I don't really accept titles unless they're basic rewards (like SG/triboosts) that'll stack or I know what they are, and I didn't ever notice these.

Okay so there's a high chance that these were leftover from the beta players I'm guessing. Hopefully there's another way to get these.

I don't have them in my accessory list. Wherever they came from, some people have them and others don't. I'd really like to know what's going on here- everyone I've asked who has them didn't know where they came from.

There is no other explanation, cause I did a thorough search of my large list of accessories and realized I had the bloody wings too.

@Tarina said in Anyone know where the Hexawings came from?:

I don't have them in my accessory list. Wherever they came from, some people have them and others don't. I'd really like to know what's going on here- everyone I've asked who has them didn't know where they came from.

I've searched the Discord and it's the same, but I think the only person there who said they didn't checked again and they did. Just to be clear, it wasn't a ticket item that appeared in our inventories. It's just there on the list. It sounds like you have checked, but if you want to check again they're next to other wings-style accessories you've probably received from recent campaigns and mission pass seasons:

b2cdf6d4-6bd6-4f60-b7a1-c6692ee5724f-image.png

I have them for all of my characters so it's definitely registered as account-bound somehow.

anyone have the xbox game pass ultimate? This is a guess but that maybe where it came from.

@AzureHaze6972 said in Anyone know where the Hexawings came from?:

anyone have the xbox game pass ultimate? This is a guess but that maybe where it came from.

I had gamepass briefly when the game came out to take advantage of a perk, but I haven't had it for a few months and I have the hexawings.

I only had Game Pass Ultimate for a few days after PC release since the not tradable Xbox-themed rewards were still available. That did give out accessory tickets, but it was for things like the Xbox Controller and they came in the form of a ticket item. I'd have known if Hexawings: Blue came from that and it wouldn't have fit the theme of that distribution.

I mysteriously have it as well, but only one ONE character, and I'm certain I never used a ticket for it. It isn't even the character I'd played most recently. It just seems to have been given to a completely random character in my roster. Annoyingly, it's not on the only character in my roster who could actually use it due to their aesthetic...

alt text

I'd still really like to know where these came from. Sorry to ping you @GM-Deynger but might you be able to shed some light on this?