What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?

@ERICK001BC said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

@CryssyJ said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

@ERICK001BC Sorry, never heard of them! I drew this myself 🤗

I was just saying. Shes really cool. I do like your picture though you did a fantastic job. You said you read a lot of webtoons, have you considered doing any yourself?

I tried but when I draw with a "purpose", I end up not liking it, so I just doodle and draw whenever I feel like it. 😢

@ERICK001BC said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

@ERICK001BC Sorry, never heard of them! I drew this myself 🤗

I was just saying. Shes really cool. I do like your picture though you did a fantastic job. You said you read a lot of webtoons, have you considered doing any yourself?

I tried but when I draw with a "purpose", I end up not liking it, so I just doodle and draw whenever I feel like it. 😢

I mean nothing wrong with that, maybe you can publish your doodles like one shots. Doesn't hurt. I know my sister reads tons of one shots, and I used to read things like vg cats/ Bleedman's stuff and a lot where just doddles until they took them as projects. If not no pressure, just a really nice and cute picture is all I was saying.