What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?

Currently, I'm caught up with the One Piece Manga. (If you aren't caught up with one piece, I say it's time you get caught up, you won't regret it, trust me) I also am reading One Punch Man, and Solo Leveling.

I've been reading the My Hero Academia manga, Hanako-Kun, otherwise I mostly read web comics like on Webtoons.

I stopped reading manga long ago, but I finished the Naruto and Bleach mangas (although I heard the Bleach manga now features Ichigo's son?)

I never learned how to read. 😞

@Rantious said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

I never learned how to read. 😞

If you mean normal japanese Manga, it's from the right side of the book to the left, top-down.

@coldreactive oh that explains it. I was trying to read it inside-out.

Las one I read was Go-toubun no Hanayome since it finally reached the end.

@Pandas-On-Fire said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

I stopped reading manga long ago, but I finished the Naruto and Bleach mangas (although I heard the Bleach manga now features Ichigo's son?)

Not Bleach, but Naruto's son is the new main character in the manga Boruto. I don't think there is a Bleach continuation announced.

Just read the entirety of My Hero Academia up to the latest chapter. Started and finished Oyasumi Punpun (So good, high recommend) Started and finished Homunculus (Pretty strange but it kept me interested. Never truly understood all of it though)

Taking any recommendations if anyone has any.

Tower of God, God of High School, Sweet Home, Komi-san can't Communicate, Don't Bully Me Nagatoro-San (New fetish unlocked), Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers

I purchased the Berserk omnibus releases. They are amazing.

Last one I read was Ruronie Kenshin, Oh and Prison school but that was because I thought it was something else.

I've been reading a lot of romantic "isekai"-genre webtoons. 🙂

@CryssyJ The ones with Truck-kun? Also, has anyone told you your image kind of resembles a RE Fan on youtube by the name of shadowleggy?

@ERICK001BC Sorry, never heard of them! I drew this myself 🤗

@CryssyJ said in What Manga are you currently reading, or have recently read?:

@ERICK001BC Sorry, never heard of them! I drew this myself 🤗

I was just saying. Shes really cool. I do like your picture though you did a fantastic job. You said you read a lot of webtoons, have you considered doing any yourself?