[Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!

Really curious to how big Ship 3 will be since I know alot of players are Going 1 and 2,I'm just going here for memories sake. ^^

I’m still trying to decide. Gotta figure it out before launch so I can send the message out to my alliance.

@MavenStar I chose 3 as well since if the servers get full 3 wont be as full so you can actually make it back into EQs and have low chances of disconnects. Plus overall connection will be smoother too.

As for 4-6 They'll be collecting dust till OBT and Launch so really options are tricky Cx

@oNazri I saw you posted an Alliance already, how many people you have together already? As long as we have enough for EQs I’ll probably do Thorn as well. I’m bringing in like 8

@MavenStar I am bringing 10 Family and Friends all vets from JP and two newcomers We'll be willing to help you guys out if you guys want ^^

The more the Merrier!

good to see Ship 3 players. Welcome aboard!

@LapisWave To you as well! ^^

@oNazri said in [Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!:

As for 4-6 They'll be collecting dust till OBT and Launch so really options are tricky Cx

My wife and I will be in Ship 5. Even if the population is low, I can still focus on testing functionality of the game under low-paying circumstances. We shall do our part to ensure future success of this installment!

@John-Paul-RAGE Respectfully so! That's good honest work right there! :')

@John-Paul-RAGE said in [Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!:

@oNazri said in [Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!:

My wife and I will be in Ship 5. Even if the population is low, I can still focus on testing functionality of the game under low-paying circumstances. We shall do our part to ensure future success of this installment!

I imagine 5 will be snug and cozy for evening dates at least, you'll get the special Concert on Saturday night all to yourselves so you can pretend you specially paid for it : P

I'll be ship 3 as well, mixed feelings as I'm sure everyone will beeline for 1 and 2 - but on the other hand I want to experience the content with minimized risk of the ship becoming overloaded.

If Ship 3 does become the EU hub I would probably join this ship.

@Luz-PT said in [Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!:

EU will be pretty spread out, I can make a Topic to see how many EU players will be in the game for you? ^^

@Luz-PT said in [Ship 3] Thorn- How many will join here and who will we be expecting to see?!:

EU will be pretty spread out, I can make a Topic to see how many EU players will be in the game for you? ^^

Going to go with the flow even if no EU hub gets created. Not expecting something like Ship 2 on JP to happen. But it would help a lot of people when looking for players in the same timezone to play/trade with.

Going to go with the flow even if no EU hub gets created. Not expecting something like Ship 2 on JP to happen. But it would help a lot of people when looking for players in the same timezone to play/trade with.

I feel that, you're always welcome on Ship 3 if you decide to hang here. ^^

I'll be going with ship 3because I like the name.😁