Fresh Finds Store Information

Hi, I would like to know as to why I have to go outside of the game to search for information on Items that are sold on the Fresh Finds Store currently?

Right now there is that "Luna Prophecy Box" sold, that "Noble Athena Set" and that "Soul Protector Set" ... It would be interesting information if I been told that the Dress to be sold here is a "Ticket" Dress (so bound to the character I use it on) or a "Normal" Dress that I can also wear on my 2 other Characters on this account ... but that information is nowhere to be found.

And this is also true for that single sell "Luna Prophecy: Ruby" ... no information if it is a "Ticket" Dress or a "Normal" Dress here either.

Thank you for your time to read this Post.

the information is in the site, you don't need to search anywhere else for that info

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/freshfindsshop0929

The issue is that you can't view what are in the packages in the game.

@Weirdo yes you can

pso20201002_142058_000.jpg

I mean in detail with a list of the items in it and also without needing to have the star gems before you can even look at a preview on your character.

@Jamesmor Strange. When I click on one of the packages I merely get a dialog saying: Confirm Purchase: This purchase might contain item(s) that cannot be used by your current character. Are you sure you want to buy it?"

With "Yes" and "No" options.

And ain't no way I'm saying "Yes" to buy it until I know what's in it, and/or what item I can't use. Particularly since you don't always get everything in the picture.

(Human Female, either of the two female packages)

@Weirdo said in Fresh Finds Store Information:

I mean in detail with a list of the items in it and also without needing to have the star gems before you can even look at a preview on your character.

This is quite bothersome. Not being able to preview without having enough star gems. I actually made a thread in the suggestions page regarding this in the 'In-game Suggestions' section. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8103/a-small-change-to-fresh-finds-that-i-would-like-to-see?_=1601709108831

GM Deynger said

Yes, I can confirm that this is something that is being looked at (preview even if no star gems are available.) I will also bring up your other suggestion to the team.

So there is a chance that they will make this change in the future.

@GnatB said in Fresh Finds Store Information:

@Jamesmor Strange. When I click on one of the packages I merely get a dialog saying: Confirm Purchase: This purchase might contain item(s) that cannot be used by your current character. Are you sure you want to buy it?"

With "Yes" and "No" options.

And ain't no way I'm saying "Yes" to buy it until I know what's in it, and/or what item I can't use. Particularly since you don't always get everything in the picture.

It should bring you to the preview page after hitting "Yes", and then from there you have to hit yes again. I just did it with one of the outfits I was looking at. I didn't do it on the recommended items though.

@GnatB when you select yes it will open the preview on your character is just that the way is presented in the game is misleading making you believe you gonna buy the package without the preview

Still doesn't say exactly what is in the box.

@Weirdo it does, press shift when you are in the preview, that will change to the box description that has the info of what is inside

@Jamesmor So I would assume from this thread, but that is an amazingly badly designed UX.

Though, admittedly, "WTF were they thinking" UX design seems to be a recurring theme in this game, which is surprising for something that's been out for what, 8 years? Did they seriously F up the localization, or were the players in Japan somehow fine with design decisions such as "when replacing weapons, the stat deltas are vs. the currently held weapon, and not the weapon actually being replaced?.

(I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that requiring you to manually move items into default/character storage to allow you pick up stuff in the field when your inventory is full instead of (having the option to) automatically send stuff to storage is simply to try to force you to buy an inventory upgrade out of frustration. Though I doubt there is an upgrade that actually allows you to carry more 'mates)