Anyone else find this really offensive?

So, it's ok if they change "meseta" to "money"? Meseta is money, so isn't offensive, no?..

Really, guys? They changed from a cool name to that crap of "handler", even it being a needless and worst change.

• They could solve the spam bots problem.

• They could solve the server problems.

• They could fix some quests description.

• They could add more info on skills description, so we don't need to ask about it on forum or Reddit.

• They could fix the camera problem when accompanying someone who rises too fast.

But no, they arranged a time and day to meet, woke up early, drived all the way to the meeting place, formed a circle around the table and decided that how your partner NPC refers to you is top priority.

Yes. I am very offended by the change. So much so that I am going to write a 500 word forum post to voice my complaint. First they got rid of slave, now they got rid of black, and now master... Next thing you know they will be pushing the communist agenda on us.

I cannot possibly enjoy a video game if there isn't slaves, lists of black, and being referred to as master.

I will make three threads, we will call them the 3 Pains of Gamer. Each with 500 posts. With all of my anger sweat and Mountain Dew Dorito flakes.

PSO2 is dying.

The censorship is here.

I will never play again.

Press F to rise down, gamers.

@Akakomuma said in Anyone else find this really offensive?:

Yes. I am very offended by the change. So much so that I am going to write a 500 word forum post to voice my complaint. First they got rid of slave, now they got rid of black, and now master... Next thing you know they will be pushing the communist agenda on us.

I cannot possibly enjoy a video game if there isn't slaves, lists of black, and being referred to as master.

I will make three threads, we will call them the 3 Pains of Gamer. Each with 500 posts. With all of my anger sweat and Mountain Dew Dorito flakes.

PSO2 is dying.

The censorship is here.

I will never play again.

Press F to rise down, gamers.

Sorry but this irony is really unnecessary and not productive.

Just gonna say there would be far less complaining if they hadn't censored anything or changed names and terms around AFTER they had been introduced for months on end. Changing things around for no good reason other than it might offend someone is a pathetic excuse. Don't make frivolous changes and you won't have frivolous complaints. Not going to stop people from complaining but you give them less reason to complain and more reason to play and your doing things right.

@Michelle Neither is your signature nor this thread is either.

https://youtu.be/XqLjzBC06p0 i learned a lot from this.

@Akakomuma I mean it kind of is. Didn't you notice a clock was cut out of the background of one of the scenes in Episode 4. Of course that really isn't needed, but still that change makes less sense than anything else. I only learned about it, because of what I've been reading, and a clock being removed just seems like someone is removing stuff, to see who will notice. At least at this point.

The clock thing I think is genuinely an error. I can't see why it'd be on the chopping block compared to the other things that were cut.

@ApollosAmour I'm going to stick with my theory. Because at least that way, maybe it can be a fun game, where it all later gets reversed. Like where's waldo, but instead of looking for one guy in a large group of people, your trying to spot what isn't there instead,

Actually, come to think of it, I think it's just called spot the difference.

@Anarchy-Marine It seems a little too big-brained to me. Either way, it'll likely get reversed. But if not, it's at least something very minor.

Welp, one more reason to wait for a plugin where I can use the JP Translation instead of the official server one it seems (And to save my money this month)

Also, posts containing only emojis will be ignored.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Anyone else find this really offensive?:

@Akakomuma I mean it kind of is. Didn't you notice a clock was cut out of the background of one of the scenes in Episode 4. Of course that really isn't needed, but still that change makes less sense than anything else. I only learned about it, because of what I've been reading, and a clock being removed just seems like someone is removing stuff, to see who will notice. At least at this point.

The clock is missing in all the cut scenes in Hitsugi's room.

@Sunnyside45 In fact the Auxiliary is just a robot with an AI, you can even choose and change its personality, so its not crazy to see the player as his/her Handler. Far from offensive the Auxiliary is just a tool for us.

It says a lot about how utterly un-oppressed we are that these are the things that upset us.

@Brilee76 said in Anyone else find this really offensive?:

It says a lot about how utterly un-oppressed we are that these are the things that upset us.

Not even, gamers are the most oppressed minority of all. Can't you see everyone at Sega is out to get us with their..... CENSORSHIP? Why can't they just leave us gamers alone?