RIP Nemesis and Raven Market

So you can now exchange unique weapon badges for nemesis, raven and invade weapons

I don't see anything wrong with that. I can get a decent upgrade for my Ranger with this going on. Nemesis and Raven will still most likely sell, they'll just be at a more reasonable price.

@Frathlir said in RIP Nemesis and Raven Market:

I don't see anything wrong with that. I can get a decent upgrade for my Ranger with this going on. Nemesis and Raven will still most likely sell, they'll just be at a more reasonable price.

Didn’t say their was anything wrong with it, still going to need 14 of them to dismantle to get enough mats for atlas. Though I feel sorry for all those people that were paying all that money for nem bullets just before the update

I guess it'll be a lesson hard learned: If you know a major update is coming very soon, maybe don't spend all your meseta on what is the latest and greatest right now.

Just waste all that meseta on cosmetics, they never become obsolete!

Yep def going to be a lesson hard learned

A minute of silence in memory of Slave.

I still haven't gotten used to calling those weapons Raven.

In EP6 we'll get Ex Atlas 15* in UWB Shop because this seems to be the way they tackle our gear progression. Just give away the lastest BiS stuff for free. Hey SEGA i am still waiting for the free 13* Austere Units in ExCube shop........

Bleh, I had a feeling they would eventually do something like this; either make them sheet items or add to badge shop. With that in mind, I still went ahead and paid the premium for base Sw, TMG and Talis because I wanted to make them during boost week so that I can enjoy Hero.

While I'm not hurting for Meseta, regretting my decision or upset with Nem/Raven becoming more easily accessible, I do however think that was an awful time to run a boost week. Huge CG to those who managed to sell their Nem/Raven weps at those expensive base prices.

Good decision if you ask me. Not like it invalidates drops or the market as a whole. Shop weapons need multiple of the same weapons to get +35. So if you managed to get a drop of those items it's easier to hit +35 on. And potentially some nice affixes. I'm really enjoying how Sega is giving us catch up mechanics essentially.

Makes grinding imo a lot more palletable compared to other games i've played like Destiny or Warframe.

Boost weeks are always ran right before major updates, so don't ever expect one right after you get new gear.

Also +35 is not really necessary, so just a +30 or +31 (not sure on elemental amount, not home yet) is completely fine and just as good.

@Matt +35 is needed for the new upgrade paths.

They'll still go for good amount of meseta, especially if you enhance/augment it. Just wont be an easy net 15mil anymore.

This is the best part of the entire update.

Was shocked to see this happen. Hell more power to those who need the gear. Good move imo.

@Matt I feel +35 may be necessary for people not going to affix it much or at all. I mean, if they are not going to put effort on one thing, they could still put it on the other. As for element, 60 makes for a good damage buff compared to the usual 20-30 these things usually come with.

Also to everyone else, the new sub units given for free are pretty awesome, at least as free units go. Makes newbies more relevant and alts very viable as secondary achievers.