Did they leave enchanted forest out? :(

Don’t see any new quests besides ex quests and busters after story mode.

Much like Episode 4, content is being released with each subsequent update. Enchanted Forest may release later.

@Leonkh99 Really hope it comes next official maint. It's kind of a big deal I would think needing those crafting materials from it.

@PhantasyStar369 I haven't taken a look at how the EPISODE 5 story is divided but given how things went with EPISODE 4, I estimate that EPISODE 5 will have two more maint before its completed. Enchanted Forest might show up in either one.

On an unrelated note, I believe this might also be the case with EPISODE 6; the roadmap shows we would have Phantom and the first half released by this year. The other Scion classes, Etoile and Luster might be added through each update that adds more of EPISODE 6 to the game.

@Leonkh99 said in Did they leave enchanted forest out? 😞:

@PhantasyStar369 I haven't taken a look at how the EPISODE 5 story is divided but given how things went with EPISODE 4, I estimate that EPISODE 5 will have two more maint before its completed. Enchanted Forest might show up in either one.

On an unrelated note, I believe this might also be the case with EPISODE 6; the roadmap shows we would have Phantom and the first half released by this year. The other Scion classes, Etoile and Luster might be added through each update that adds more of EPISODE 6 to the game.

Oh I agree with you on that. I'm kind of expecting the Enchanted Forest next official maint as we should have all the collections for Ep5 I believe which would require the forest or some insane grinding hell.