Content of "Premium Set" and "Mission Pass Gold" ?

Anyone from the team would mind posting what's in the service? I would like to know what I will be getting before my purchase, thanks.

Someone else also requested on Twitter last week: https://twitter.com/JoeSaiyan13/status/1238512933237227520

We don't currently know what all the mission pass is used for, but assuming premium is the same as it is with the Japanese release, it entitles you to (shamefully paraphrased from Bumped):

Two different "my room" layouts. You have a mini room by default, but can expand it and have two different layouts.

It enables item trading between characters. You can privately trade items with other premium players.

You earn twice as many FUN points and login stamps.

Access to both premium and team storage. If you have items in premium storage and your subscription runs out, your items will remain in storage until removed. You cannot, however, add any more items to premium storage without having an active subscription.

Gives you access to player shops, allowing you to sell items you don't want or need to other players. You do not need premium to purchase items off of the player shop. It is only required for selling.

Access to premium-only blocks. This means even if your ship is congested, you should be able to access blocks reserved for premium players at peak times.

You can have up to 40 active missions (client orders) instead of 20.

You have access to premium-only drinks from the drink vendor. Drinks give you mission-long buff(s).

You can save up to 40 symbol arts instead of the max default of 10.

You get three more crafting lines for a total of six instead of three. I am not familiar enough with crafting to be able to give you more specifics.

You can accept two more collection files. Collection files are used to work towards powerful gear drops over time.

.@Neonight said in Content of "Premium Set" and "Mission Pass Gold" ?:

We don't currently know what all the mission pass is used for, but assuming premium is the same as it is with the Japanese release, it entitles you to (shamefully paraphrased from Bumped):

Two different "my room" layouts. You have a mini room by default, but can expand it and have two different layouts.

It enables item trading between characters. You can privately trade items with other premium players.

You earn twice as many FUN points and login stamps.

Access to both premium and team storage. If you have items in premium storage and your subscription runs out, your items will remain in storage until removed. You cannot, however, add any more items to premium storage without having an active subscription.

Gives you access to player shops, allowing you to sell items you don't want or need to other players. You do not need premium to purchase items off of the player shop. It is only required for selling.

Access to premium-only blocks. This means even if your ship is congested, you should be able to access blocks reserved for premium players at peak times.

You can have up to 40 active missions (client orders) instead of 20.

You have access to premium-only drinks from the drink vendor. Drinks give you mission-long buff(s).

You can save up to 40 symbol arts instead of the max default of 10.

You get three more crafting lines for a total of six instead of three. I am not familiar enough with crafting to be able to give you more specifics.

You can accept two more collection files. Collection files are used to work towards powerful gear drops over time.

Thanks for the quick info, but this is still speculation based on the JP server. But the twitter post sounds like they are going to post this information officially.

I thought for sure they'd say something today but seems they're really waiting for open beta release, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide and why at this point. Looks an awful lot like when a game or movie has a really late embargo date, which only happens when those behind the product don't have faith in reviews or press being favorable.

Personally, idc, they're going to get my money regardless, but this is information that should've been shared when they announced the first pack with both involved tbh.

@LockeKosta there is still the evening post possibility for today and the morning post tomorrow before the open beta.

They will likely create the webpage under "news" first so that it can be linked to the social media posts.

I am keeping an eye on the main webpage today.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Content of "Premium Set" and "Mission Pass Gold" ?:

@LockeKosta there is still the evening post possibility for today and the morning post tomorrow before the open beta.

They will likely create the webpage under "news" first so that it can be linked to the social media posts.

I am keeping an eye on the main webpage today.

Even still I already count it as a dropped ball. They've created more confusion and angst than is remotely necessary from a PR and marketing perspective, which does nothing positive for the game, its potential success and/or the size of its player base whatsoever.

To quote parents everywhere, "I'm not upset, just disappointed" - as both someone who works in this industry and as a fan/player with a vested interest in pso 2's success and longevity - which, to be clear, won't be hugely affected but there's no reason to take even a marginal hit here.

@LockeKosta I definitely agree. There are many things that could be improved upon in regards to the communication realm. Announcing something being sold without being able to "talk about" what the function of those items/passes are seems bizarre.

There are also many aspects of the game that hasn't been mentioned at all when they could have presented good topics for social media posts (Weapon extension? U good?).

I am curious about the reasoning behind some of these decisions, but I am also aware that we as an audience will likely never know exactly "why". In this day and age, transparency is highly valued by consumers. Just some food for thought moving forward.

They don't really have much need to explain these services, yet, though, since they can't even be purchased yet. The packs that contain them don't become available until launch, apparently.

@Ragnawind https://pso2.com/news/announcements/founderspack

Available for purchase tomorrow.

No part of it says that it will not be redeemable until official launch.

@Ragnawind https://pso2.com/news/announcements/founderspack

Available for purchase tomorrow.

No part of it says that it will not be redeemable until official launch.

I didn't say until official launch, I said launch, as in the OBT launch. They are both considered a launch.

@Ragnawind my apologies, I didn't think you were referring to open beta.

I think an explanation of paid services is required before they are sold rather than after they are sold.

If they wait too long to explain it, their ticket queue is gonna explode with unnecessary tickets.

@Ragnawind my apologies, I didn't think you were referring to open beta.

I think an explanation of paid services is required before they are sold rather than after they are sold.

If they wait too long to explain it, their ticket queue is gonna explode with unnecessary tickets.

Agreed. We should have known about the benefits the same day they showed the Sonic bundle. Sloppy communication on this one.

@LockeKosta said in Content of "Premium Set" and "Mission Pass Gold" ?:

Even still I already count it as a dropped ball. They've created more confusion and angst than is remotely necessary from a PR and marketing perspective, which does nothing positive for the game, its potential success and/or the size of its player base whatsoever.

I agree with your last few statements 100%. Communication has largely been horrific but I think Msoft is too blame on alot of it. That said, why someone thought it was a good idea to market the premium stuff and STILL not explain WTH it all does officially is super suspect. Those are cash grab type practices.

And in response to the only rebuttal there is to this, I understand you can't technically to buy it yet but there is no need to withhold info for as long as they have.