The player store being down is pretty huge

@Furious its one then when they complain about a free option (fresh finds) being down but a lot of people bought premium to use the shop and to trade to other players. This is something we PAID to use and thats screwing us iver because "oops we found an issue we dont feel like fixing right away so we're just going to shut it down for a while" so yeah we need to be compensated for the time its down since we're not getting what we paid for.

They shouldn't have ended the maintenance with such a critical bug on the live version, this is unacceptable. a HUGE compensation is due.

@Kattous Problem is, it would've lead to people going after SEGA for making the maintenance last even longer. So, they wanted people to enjoy ep5 while they figure out how to fix..... whatever caused this annoyance.

You don't NEED to be compensated for jack. You're paying for a service? Yes. Sometimes service gets disrupted. Do you call up your cable bill and demand whatever fraction of money you think you're owed when the internet service you pay for goes out?

They would laugh at you, and rightfully so.

@Furious said in The player store being down is pretty huge:

You don't NEED to be compensated for jack. You're paying for a service? Yes. Sometimes service gets disrupted. Do you call up your cable bill and demand whatever fraction of money you think you're owed when the internet service you pay for goes out?

They would laugh at you, and rightfully so.

Mine actually do compensate me. I'm guessing you wouldn't know though, as you clearly don't pay your own bills.

Mmhm, I'm sure they do.

Some companies do indeed do that, depending on what happened. Otherwise, they just don't charge you for them showing up to fix it if the problem is on their side.

Pretty unfortunate for me since timed ability crafting today has RDR main effect and I needed some fast crystals.

Think we'll only get a triboost due to this inconvenience? Cause, I feel like that'd add the worst amount of salt to the wound.

@Furious I'm sorry, do you even pay your own bills/taxes? Right, thought so.

Not really sure what you think you're assuming, but go for it.

I was going to enjoy trying out the hero class but kind of wrecks it since weapon was going to use is in my shop that can't access now. Plus have 100 dollars in ac scratch items in it now can't get to ether. Sure doesn't make me very happy what they did. To me it seems like theft on there part.

I just want to buy some armored wings because my scratch tickets didn't provide the gibs on it. Also would like to sell what I did get.

@Furious said in The player store being down is pretty huge:

Not really sure what you think you're assuming, but go for it.

Given your cavalier attitude towards the concerns of those who are losing real life money due to this bug lends credence to those people making the assumptions. Obviously you either don't pay bills yourself to understand the loss from service outage or you just want to post for the sake of posting which is akin to trolling. As for the question of why we don't get compensation from utilities when your cable or electricity take a dump? Well, cable does compensate if the outage was longer than a reasonable period to get back up. At least mine does. Perhaps read the fine print. Bottom line, when real money is used in a game, which is not pay-to-play and is, like all games, voluntary, that means more than a utility that you pretty much need to have. Sega knows we can go to other games if this incompetence continues. This isn't their first time and won't be their last either. However, compensation is their way of saying "hey we're sorry, we screwed up xyz thing and here's something to cool the tempers and keep you playing and buying our AC and Star Gems with real money which also keeps us paid and this game online. So thanks." Sounds reasonable to me. And since it's Japanese, who tend to take the "I own it, I will repay this issue" philosophy, that also plays a role. American companies, as we know, will tell you to stick it. They shall remain nameless. Rant is concluded but hope you get the message now. Also, why does Global not mention this issue officially but we have to get it second hand from someone else explaining a similar issue found on JP? If Sega is notorious for anything it's their lack of communication when it is needed most.

They definitely aren't losing their money, and it's silly to put it that way. They bought premium to use the premium benefits, and something came up that interrupted part of those benefits. Is that good? No, obviously not. At no point do I want people to think I am brushing that off. But the reality is that crap happens. If they left in whatever they broke that would be a much worse scenario, and a much bigger cause for concern.

My "cavalier attitude" is that I have the sense to accept that sometimes, !@#$ breaks and there isn't anything that can be done but leave it to the people in charge of fixing it. People get worked up and suddenly demand compensation like they have been personally attacked, which is all sorts of a ridiculous notion to me in these specific scenarios.

You aren't owed anything for your minor video game inconvenience. If you feel like it's impacting your wallet and your lifestyle that is wholly on you.

Trolling? Hardly. The "WAAAAHHH GIVE ME STUFF BECAUSE I FEEL INCONVENIENCED" is more of a troll than I could ever pull off.