The player store being down is pretty huge

At least there is one good thing while the shops are closed...I haven’t seen a single bot in the lobby as of late. 😀

Now if they can find a way to stop bots from using the shop that would be great, you bar RM traders from using the shop, bots will begone.

@MarshalTobias32 Hate to break it to you, but bots got smarter. They spam friend requests now.

@ZarexWolf said in The player store being down is pretty huge:

@MarshalTobias32 Hate to break it to you, but bots got smarter. They spam friend requests now.

Never got one.

@MarshalTobias32 Hm, maybe it was a test or something? I just found it odd I got 3 of them in a couple seconds while I was playing a story quest.

Just want to know, but doesn't the Global server has a community manager which its sole purpose is to communicate with the players? Pretty sure the stream we had a day before the patch had some of them. Can't they just ask the team in Japan for some info in order to calm down the playerbase? Like how long will this probably gonna take to fix and will there be a compensation for it or not?

@buismor That's a Public Relationship iirc?

@ZarexWolf Not sure about the actual term, all I know that in every game I played the people that communicated with the players were termed "Community Manager"

@buismor Both are correct, it's just.. I guess it's so bad nobody wants to say what happened.

@ZarexWolf Didn't ask for what happend, I asked for how long this will take to fix and if there will be compensation or not, as those are the 2 things that people currently want to know the most.

@MarshalTobias32 Hm, maybe it was a test or something? I just found it odd I got 3 of them in a couple seconds while I was playing a story quest.

This might not be bots as a guess from research since I've had a few too, you use friend avatar or have at some point? Apparently you get requests from players who use them as they have the option to friend the player. If not then my bad as it might be in your case. I checked the ID's of a few on my end some longer players in alliances I know folks in.

As for the store it sucks, but anything to deter duplication. I'll be enjoying when the market does come up and the AC stuff gets priced all over the place.

@Nerzarn I do, but I haven't had anyone use my friend avatar at all since day one of my time playing. So, it came off as odd I guess?

@Nerzarn I do, but I haven't had anyone use my friend avatar at all since day one of my time playing. So, it came off as odd I guess?

No worries. Not sure but yeah check out https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/i6u269/how_to_turn_off_the_friend_request_after_every/ seems to be a thing. So can't be 100% sure on this one.

I read that some players on JP found a way to hack Player stores to get items without paying. Sega didn't want players losing items so they shut it down. I guess Sega was f-ed either way.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Episode 5 and Hero got released, even if there was no AC events, how quickly is this game dying?

@FANtasyStarOnline From the perspective of the forums, the game is always dying lol