The player store being down is pretty huge

I have hardly any meseta on me right now, I invested it all in sales. I put two TMGs up that I'd affixed, if they hadn't sold I was going to use. I had some trades lined up that might falls through now, I needed some meseta to finish some affixes, etc...

I understand issues happen, but this sucks.

The issue is happening on JP too mind you.

alt text

Thanks very much for the info mate, I just hope this doesn't take days to resolve. Personally, a lot of my enjoyment of this game revolves around the player market and I know I'm not the only one.

I know it might sound silly, but I'm pretty deflated logging in for the new episode and not having access to it.

Are they going to extend people's premium for the same amount of days it's down for. Because for me I only bought it to use the shop to sell items. Until they fix it I sure won't be buying any scratch tickets. I sure don't won't to be storing a ton of items that can't use because there the wrong gender and getting multiples of same item.

@hynaku4494 said in The player store being down is pretty huge:

Are they going to extend people's premium for the same amount of days it's down for. because for me I only bought it to use the shop to sell items.

This is a necessity for me. I'm paying for access to trading and selling on the personal shop. I can't do that right now.

I also feel bad for anyone that might have popped one of those rare, 3-day shop passes before maintenance. If you rely on those to be able to sell, you're SOL for quite a while until RNGesus blesses you again.

Interesting that even JP shops got bork'd.

As the shops are down for both this version and JP I suspect this may be a countermeasure to a potential discovered exploit that involves player shop. That one player shop with 999 x 30 Jukeboxes a while back was very sus.

As global server hasn't commented anything about this, we can't even tell if our issue is the same as the JP issue.

Well, assuming they were the same, what they announced on JP is a rather simple notice (http://pso2.jp/players/news/26823/).

According to this, they found some problems on Personal Shop feature and other features, they decided to temporary suspend the following features,

• Personal Shop
  • Item Trading
  • Item transferring furnishings like Photon Capsule Machine

They will announce on a later day when these features can be resumed.

So at the fastest, the fix will happen on some later time on October 1st in Japanese time. I suppose we'd better expect for a longer wait.

Previously Sega had given out one day premium passes for people that had premium and had their services affected in jp. Here's the hoping we get something similar

My 190 power Slave Calibur is on my shop....... i planned on using it if it doesn't sell but hey Sega doesn't give a **** i guess

I severely hope this doesn't lead to more items being locked from being traded for us using the global version for whatever strange reason they come up with. (Seriously SEGA, please do not lock out more accessories and outfits from being able to be traded. or anything else to gain more back lashing.)

@ZarexWolf said in The player store being down is pretty huge:

I severely hope this doesn't lead to more items being locked from being traded for us using the global version for whatever strange reason they come up with. (Seriously SEGA, please do not lock out more accessories and outfits from being able to be traded. or anything else to gain more back lashing.)

Your anxiety is getting to you. It's just a Oops on the dev's part, chill.

@Thedovahmon Sorry, but SEGA has been doing more ignorant things for the global side so.. yeah...

I always love the "WILL THE COMPENSATE US!>!>>!@>!@?#?$!?$?" people.

Because it equates to like a quarter or something.

@Furious I mean, for something as inconvenience as this? It's not that far off from understanding why people feel like there should be a compensation. (Seriously, this is a huge hit to the gut.)