They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!

@Caex said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

atlas isnt even the be all end all 15 star tho xD

Yeah I’d be surprised if they just gave away the best weapons in the game, people would have nothing to farm for

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

@Caex said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

atlas isnt even the be all end all 15 star tho xD

Yeah I’d be surprised if they just gave away the best weapons in the game, people would have nothing to farm for

Nothing is stopping you from farming 15* Ophistia weapons. They are alot more easy to go by as they are not locked behind something silly like Time Stones. And with the easy access to Atlas EX, we could see a sharp decrease in prices soon for Nem/Rave as well as Invade weapons being cheaper.

we have already skipped 95% of the 13* weapons due to having nem/slave in EP3. Pls don't make the same mistake again <.<

@ToF-Wolfenstein That's kinda my worry in that regard. That these will be the "new Nemesis/Raven" for a while. Once I acquired a Nemesis Chain a while ago, I had no reason to look at weapons for anything other than augmentation.

If I read right, these start as 13* weapons? How do those compare with the other 13*? Is it something I need to try to get ASAP or can it wait a while without negative impact on these new Buster Quests?

They start as 13* weapons but are upgraded to 14* instantly, which blow basically all other 13* and 14* out of the water.

The 15* version is also extremely potent and is only outclassed by the endgame Episide 5 15*, and even in Episode 6 it's still high-tier.

@Frathlir said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

@ToF-Wolfenstein That's kinda my worry in that regard. That these will be the "new Nemesis/Raven" for a while. Once I acquired a Nemesis Chain a while ago, I had no reason to look at weapons for anything other than augmentation.

If I read right, these start as 13* weapons? How do those compare with the other 13*? Is it something I need to try to get ASAP or can it wait a while without negative impact on these new Buster Quests?

No real need to jump on the Val/Atlas weapons right away. A major upgrade component is locked via the Mission Pass so that will take like 3 weeks to obtain. Val weapons will be dropping via UQ ina week and from collection files a week or so after that. No rush there.

Lumiere weapon is another story. It's a decent weapon but you're gonna need to jump through some hoops to get it which will include farming the buster quests a bit. Not many classes recommend the weapon so it's a personal if you want it or not. That said the sooner you start working towards it the sooner you'll get it as just getting the 6 copies to +35 the weapons from collection files will take a couple weeks due to the file cooldown after getting that weapon.

@Sparhawk said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

@Frathlir said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

No real need to jump on the Val/Atlas weapons right away. A major upgrade component is locked via the Mission Pass so that will take like 3 weeks to obtain. Val weapons will be dropping via UQ ina week and from collection files a week or so after that. No rush there.

Lumiere weapon is another story. It's a decent weapon but you're gonna need to jump through some hoops to get it which will include farming the buster quests a bit. Not many classes recommend the weapon so it's a personal if you want it or not. That said the sooner you start working towards it the sooner you'll get it as just getting the 6 copies to +35 the weapons from collection files will take a couple weeks due to the file cooldown after getting that weapon.

It's not locked to mission pass you can get it from new title reward as well so a lot of people had it day 1 ^^

I mean that's really not to bad. Considering in JP they where a giveaway log in. (the 1st 2). You also had to give zig a few, and right now in NA they dropping like hotcakes in Profound Darkness.

I sold a 3s Nem Bullet just before the servers went down for the update, I feel sorry for the person buying it today. Granted, it'll still be a while before people get 15* weapons so its not like this update kills nemesis weapons entirely.

to add salt to the wound to anyone who recently bought nem / rav weapons for big prices.... you can just buy nem / rav now in the UNique weapons badge shop for 400 badges (though you need 2400 badges to +35 them ehehehe)

I mean if you have good affixes and a lot of aug it will still sell well.

I actually see spending badges on them as the more expensive route than meseta. I can still see nemesis/rave weapon still being used by most, especially those who dont play often may even stick with them till NGS.

But you can already get the mat weapons easily though? Only the Val part is difficult because of it only dropping from JAMADA, especially if you want to convert a Val Gunslash for the lifesteal S4. Jutus too depending on how many Rising 4's we get before Enchanted Forest comes out.

For me and all I've said previously about changes, not wanting to go to NGS, etc. I'll probably stick with 13* Revolsio thereabouts. I agree I'd much rather save badges for something maybe I could never afford in Meseta. Additionally because at this point I barely have my mind wrapped around simple upslotting/augment affixing. Never mind the rest flooding in at its accelerated manner.

Plus mostly I'm about stats and functionality. Sure a +35 of either of the new "15*" collection folders, really is kind of a bait and switch almost a you're getting 13*\s still and glossing over the long and arduous path of making the 15*, will be stronger buy a bit. But because I do like a little style in my game play. Man, I'd say maybe almost 2/3 of the combined weapons in the two new collection folders don't look good. A few are straight up ugly. +/-200 Pwr isn't enough for me to leave a beautiful weapon that I'm attached to as well.

Anyhoo..

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

For me and all I've said previously about changes, not wanting to go to NGS, etc. I'll probably stick with 13* Revolsio thereabouts. I agree I'd much rather save badges for something maybe I could never afford in Meseta. Additionally because at this point I barely have my mind wrapped around simple upslotting/augment affixing. Never mind the rest flooding in at its accelerated manner.

Plus mostly I'm about stats and functionality. Sure a +35 of either of the new "15*" collection folders, really is kind of a bait and switch almost a you're getting 13*\s still and glossing over the long and arduous path of making the 15*, will be stronger buy a bit. But because I do like a little style in my game play. Man, I'd say maybe almost 2/3 of the combined weapons in the two new collection folders don't look good. A few are straight up ugly. +/-200 Pwr isn't enough for me to leave a beautiful weapon that I'm attached to as well.

Anyhoo..

o/ =^.^=

Quelle Vesper was literally the strongest bow stat-wise before Cres came out, but it's a huge meme because it sets your BA damage to 1 in exchange for 70pp per detonation so you can spam more Penetrating/Master Shot