They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!

Oh wow, see those new folders? That and the badge shop giving away Jutus weapons and giving away Time Stones on mission pass means easy Atlas EX 15* weapons for us.

UIItemAtlasFarderEx.png

UIItemAtlasRaddaEx.png UIItemAtlasRetraEx.png

Well played guys, you just single handedly destroyed the Nem/Rave weapon meta that had us in for so long.

Got to put the carrot on the stick, dunno about xbox or MS Store stats, but Steam users been steadily going down. Have to see if they can get people to come back for EP5

@HarmlessSyan said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

Got to put the carrot on the stick, dunno about xbox or MS Store stats, but Steam users been steadily going down. Have to see if they can get people to come back for EP5

Im pretty sure they will be flocking back now.

Well, time to spend spare Rising and Unique Badges to get a portion of the 112 13*s I need to disassemble for their Gold materials (I'm going for both a Vampiric Atlas Sword and TMG, or maybe a Rifle and Rod to get ready for Phantom).

Faster schedule equals faster weapon upgrades. Though being able to earn these weapons via collections and then upgrading them is a much better progression path. Not being stuck to the RNG of UQ drops, which will only exist for a week for val/atlas, is rather nice. The real chore here is going to get the SSA augments which you'll be hunting down for weapons and units. So yeah easy to get atlas weapons in a couple weeks but getting them min/maxed will still take a grind.

anything that reduces RNG and allows a visible progression path towards an ugprade vs all-or-nothing praying to the RNG gods after downing Photon Tree RDR, RDR 250%, triboost, party triboot, premium triboost, concert boost, food boost and sometimes even switching to your off-weapon with lucky-charm 3 right before a boss dies and still getting nothing......

is a good thing 😄

Just make sure to get weapons with SGA/SSA as Factors. Take the Mars Series weapons we got all the way back from June for example. Unlimited Boss Damage bonus for S2. If you can get a good group of weapons with SGA/SSA Factors you will be set for the most part.

That's both a good and a bad thing, but I think it's necessary due to the pace of the updates. It's a good thing for those not blessed by RNG, those coming back after a long break or new players to catch up, it's a bit unfair for those that spent hours farming their weapons. Still, it wouldn't make sense to have a slow progression given the fact that NGS is coming out next year and we are getting years of content in just a few months.

All the nem/rave weapons I had are all sold now. Glad I made the right choice of selling em before the update.

@MarshalTobias32 said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

All the nem/rave weapons I had are all sold now. Glad I made the right choice of selling em before the update.

Wouldn’t you want to hold one to one of each of your main weap, so you can eventually upgrade them? Or are atlas better than those upgrades?

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

@MarshalTobias32 said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

Wouldn’t you want to hold one to one of each of your main weap, so you can eventually upgrade them? Or are atlas better than those upgrades?

Yes, Altas EX at least IMO is better than Ophistia. Tho Altas is limited by the number of time stones we get. (So far up to four)

What does SGA/SSA stand for..?

o/ =^.^=

atlas isnt even the be all end all 15 star tho xD

@Caex said in They are giving away Atlas EXs 15* like candy!!!:

atlas isnt even the be all end all 15 star tho xD

Well it can certainly hold its ground by ep6 endgame, most 15* weapons introduced in ep5 gain upgraded potentials in ep6 so they remain endgame viable even with the introduction of newer 15* ep6 weapons.