What is This? I Will Fight It!

https://youtu.be/uyqs75BXIRk?t=47
... is then immediately killed.

I really hope this sort of thing doesn't happen in this game or at the very least limited to the Tames/Animals you hunt. I think I can speak for alot of people that they don't like it in Open World Games when a Level 80 or 66, or in this game's case, Level 25 maxed level enemy comes barreling towards you because you scratched it while fighting other enemies. Or even find out too late that the enemy you're about to fight is soo much stronger than you thought.

With the whole thing about instanced fields and areas in the game, it makes me feel like this sort of thing shouldn't happen, but you never know.

Of course it happens if you're underleveled.

@Guilrel i want max level monsters by low level monsters. And If The Low Level Monsters get Slayed, The Max Level Monster Try To Slay The Player.

@Golden_Syrup said in What is This? I Will Fight It!:

@Guilrel i want max level monsters by low level monsters. And If The Low Level Monsters get Slayed, The Max Level Monster Try To Slay The Player.

This, I don't want an "open world" where it feels like nothing could possibly kill you.

I'd prefer one where there's always an actual (reasonable) sense of danger (with ways to avoid said danger, be it by being more alert, careful, or etc).

But seeing as NGS is attempting to market to a wider audience, I would think that would be a bit of an unlikely thing to happen.