Personal Shop Password reset

I try to submit ticket at contact us got in loop of login like 20 time already PS. I using Xbox live account to login I have absolute not way to submit the ticket for request for reset 2nd password @GM-Bear @GM-Beemo @GM-Beppo @GM-bill @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Cinder @GM-Deynger @GM-Drogeto @GM-Fatal4866
please I need another option to submit it

Have you tried using another web browser. The browser you used might have a malfunction in its auto-reloading component for some reason.

@Ragnawind I try but still in loop of log-in I try to use another account that is hotmail it seem fine but for gmail account it is in loop of log in

@Gihijack said in Personal Shop Password reset:

@Ragnawind I try but still in loop of log-in I try to use another account that is hotmail it seem fine but for gmail account it is in loop of log in

That's unusual, since I use a gmail account for my Microsoft Account and it works fine. Right now, even though I just cleared by cookies yesterday and logged back into the site itself, rather than the support section, I was able to go to the support section and not have to log-in again like normal.

@Ragnawind even if I clear cookies, it sill stuck in log in loop at support section. I don't know what to do now