How do these ban waves work for these bots?

My block list is at maximum capacity. And the amount never changes when I log on. I see the weekly posts about the updates on cases and the amounts, which is great but does much of that portion make up for the bots? They just keep multiplying.

Do these ban waves happen immediately or do they only do them at the end of their periods they listed? Is that why they still spam because they wait until the end of each week to do anything about them? Doesn’t make a helluva lot of sense really if that’s the case. That could be why after Monday it seems it’s non stop all week and dies down at the end.

Anyone know anything about this?

while no information will be officially given I feel that the ban wave is done at the end of the week which means all bans happen on the Friday before the post is put up about the actions taken.

@YagyuChan said in How do these ban waves work for these bots?:

while no information will be officially given I feel that the ban wave is done at the end of the week which means all bans happen on the Friday before the post is put up about the actions taken.

I’m with you on this except that just gives them the exact time to offload all their stuff and make more accounts. They need to increase the block list to permanent or auto delete the people that aren’t on anymore.