Su/Fo?

SO, I've been trying to look for this. For ages lol.

I've been around the whole meta on summoner. I'm preferably play Su/Bo over Su/Fi. And probs will make the switch to Su/ph when it comes out.

But I'm trying out goofy stuff just to try out and have some fun till epi 5 which isent that far away now. Lol

Does anyone know if the elemental % boosts effect pets that are the same Element? Like Fire, Ice Lightning etc. I'm pretty bored and got plenty of time on my hands and wanted to see if that is a thing or not but can't seem to find info on it anywhere.

No, they don't. The Force Mastery Skills only apply to Techniques, and while Pet attacks count as Tech Damage for things like the Crit Strike and Perfectionist Rings, they do not actually count as Techniques (in fact, Phantom, Etoile, and Luster further separate out Pet Damage as its own multiplier).

The only Force Skills that have any effect for Pet Damage are the ones that give TEC-Pwr.

@AndrlCh said in Su/Fo?:

No, they don't. The Force Mastery Skills only apply to Techniques, and while Pet attacks count as Tech Damage for things like the Crit Strike and Perfectionist Rings, they do not actually count as Techniques (in fact, Phantom, Etoile, and Luster further separate out Pet Damage as its own multiplier).

The only Force Skills that have any effect for Pet Damage are the ones that give TEC-Pwr.

Thank you so much for clearing that up.