Mission Pass+

I've been thinking of ways mission pass revivals could be handled without either having a repeat of the disaterous season 1 revival or bringing them back one time and simply doubling the tiers in the current mission pass. I essentially came up with this.

By buying either another Mission pass from the Sg Shop (or a new pass altogether, possibly Platinum) Players can unlock a new tier where they select an old Season to do alongside the current one, either selected at random out of 2 or 3 previous seasons or literally any of them provided they're three months older than the current Season. That way, players wouldn't have to pray for a partial revival and syill be able to have a shot at old items if they missed even the possible mission pass revival. This would also be a great way for newer players to get caught up fashion wise with users who've been around since beta.

If you miss a mission pass I believe you should never be able to re-obtain those rewards. They are like veteran rewards and should be treated as such, the time and effort you put in to that specific month should not be invalidated in the future. Players who play since the beginning deserve the extra stuff they get, just like with the AC scratches that don't come back/etc.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Mission Pass+:

If you miss a mission pass I believe you should never be able to re-obtain those rewards. They are like veteran rewards and should be treated as such, the time and effort you put in to that specific month should not be invalidated in the future. Players who play since the beginning deserve the extra stuff they get, just like with the AC scratches that don't come back/etc.

So never mind the fact that most of the gold cosmetics were originally Ac scratch items in Japan and could be traded, sold and have been revived one or twice. I'm sorry, but that's a very elitist way of thinking honestly. I didn't even know Pso2 was a thing till mid June so I missed out on CASTS parts from season 2 and 3. And that's not even mentioning the amount of people who had to wait for the Steam Release and how much they missed out on.

Veteran reward or not, that is completely unfair for those who simply weren't around for those Mission passes. Not having a lot of AC makes somewhat sense, since you just buy them from the Personal Shop. But almost everything in both the fresh finds shop and Mission pass are untradable despite being so in Jp.

Not everyone was able to play at release due to how badly it was handled.

@Weirdo said in Mission Pass+:

Nor did most of the games core audience had an Xbox. The windows Store was a mess and not even the tweaker could save everyone. Plus it wasn't until we were nearing episode 4 did Microsoft and Sega make more of an effort to promote the game. I personally dont see any honor in locking those out for future players forever. At least with passes released before the Steam version.

I agree. Especially when my mission points go to waste after I am done with the season.

@Weirdo said in Mission Pass+:

I wasn't able to either, but the people who were deserve their veteran's prestige. We start here and will have prestige over all newcomers/people who don't play as much starting now.