New mission pass has 14* upgrade material.

do we know what's going to be on rising weapon badge 4 yet?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki On the "What's New in Episode 5" announcement it says that Rising 4 is the Jutus weapons.

Jutus in! Jutus in my mind!

Looks like we be getting Easy Altas weapons bois.

UIItemAtlasFarderEx.png

@MarshalTobias32 Atlas' Stone was always easy to get since you just needed to +35 a Val to get the Stone from a Title, though having access to a second one is definitely nice. Assuming that it is the exact same exchange as on the JP version, then the pain is going to be getting all the Gold materials, especially if you are switching between Weeapon types to get the S4 Augments you want (like getting the Talis S4 for the Rod, or the Gunblade S4 for TMGs).

@AndrlCh said in New mission pass has 14* upgrade material.:

@MarshalTobias32 Atlas' Stone was always easy to get since you just needed to +35 a Val to get the Stone from a Title, though having access to a second one is definitely nice. Assuming that it is the exact same exchange as on the JP version, then the pain is going to be getting all the Gold materials, especially if you are switching between Weeapon types to get the S4 Augments you want (like getting the Talis S4 for the Rod, or the Gunblade S4 for TMGs).

We should be able to get up to 3 stones easy now, one from title, one from completing ep5 story, and now one from mission pass.

@MarshalTobias32 Well, if they update the Titles, then we also have the one from getting 1100 Titles (though I'm assuming the number might be different). Not as easy, but definitely a big improvement over the terrible RNG of hoping for one to drop from the Black Dragon.

@MarshalTobias32 Well, if they update the Titles, then we also have the one from getting 1100 Titles (though I'm assuming the number might be different). Not as easy, but definitely a big improvement over the terrible RNG of hoping for one to drop from the Black Dragon.

GL with title grinding. 😄

Interesting do these drop from anywhere as an actual EQ drop? Anyone have a list of all of the abilities?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki On the "What's New in Episode 5" announcement it says that Rising 4 is the Jutus weapons.

Oh, that's good. I was looking at Jutus and wanted one of the weps from that series.