Why so many Drawn to Darkness triggers on boost week? Why not help us out with something that awards decent amounts of 10*?

Question in title.

deus, yamatwo and barren all drop plenty of 10*.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki And yet, they could have put useful triggers in the meseta portion for the duration of the week.

@uponapyre said in Why so many Drawn to Darkness triggers on boost week? Why not help us out with something that awards decent amounts of 10*?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki And yet, they could have put useful triggers in the meseta portion for the duration of the week.

the meseta portion is never meant to be the good ones. if you want the good ones you need to pay soul gems.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki and yet... my original post was asking why they couldn't give us triggers that would make hoost week more enjoyable. Nothing was preventing them doing so.

Really, really not sure what you don't understand about that.

@uponapyre said in Why so many Drawn to Darkness triggers on boost week? Why not help us out with something that awards decent amounts of 10*?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki and yet... my original post was asking why they couldn't give us triggers that would make hoost week more enjoyable. Nothing was preventing them doing so.

Really, really not sure what you don't understand about that.

because star gem is the currency used to do that.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki and yet, we estsished we were talking about meseta triggers.

the title does not hint at meseta triggers at all. and Meseta triggers will never do that because it'd be game breaking to give people so many chances at 14* and 15* items without an actual decent payment

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I have explained to you, in this thread, this would be the third time lol.

And no it would not be "game beaking" or even close to it with drop rates as they are...

During the boost week there were no 15* items anyway, and 14* were obscenely rare. This was about boost week, specifically.

What are you even doing?

saying that if you want good drops you need to use soul gems because that's the currency used for good bosses. good bosses will never be on meseta fresh finds, they never were on JP.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki You are being wilfully obtuse and weird at this point, and I have no idea why.

It's in the title: 10*s, boost week... ex cubes.

And yes, we have had some "good bosses" on meseta. We've had plenty of Magatsu that is a good farm for 10*. Drawn to darkness was a useless trigger for us on boost week when 10* become much harder to obtain.