Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?

I believe I have screwed up my fighter and am now feeling uncomfortable with proceeding with it to late game content because I worry I won't have enough skill points to salvage the build and make it viable considering I have already wasted 10, and from what I have seen online and stuff you can have like, what, 80-ish SP? So yeah, uhh... When approximately will they be doing another reset skill pass distribution?

More than likely we will get them this week with Episode 5's release since it also increases the level cap.

Also, a level 80 character who has completed all the SP COs from their Class Trainer will have 94 SP.

u mean I don’t have to buy a new tree every time? im 9 trees in... πŸ˜•

@TheEndOfUsAll If you buy an extra Skill Tree, you can reset it for 200 SG by using the Move Skill Tree option to move your extra Skill Tree to another class then back.

I would say wait until the end of the week before buying any. Just in case. πŸ˜‰

If you haven't made 2 alts already, I'd suggest making a couple. When free reset passes are handed out, each character gets one. Those extras can then be placed in shared storage and used by your main if needed.

@GM-Deynger said in Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?:

I would say wait until the end of the week before buying any. Just in case. πŸ˜‰

why the end of the week and not after maintenance if they announce passes?

@GM-Deynger I sure hope there'll be a reset pass distribution by the end of the week. Just the thought of playing with my messed up skill tree irks me ;-;

@GM-Deynger Oh by the by, I have a question... Why in God's name are the auxiliaries so damn SHORT? It wasn't until I had created mine that I realized it was basically the height of my cat if it were standing on it's hind paws. It's just a little shy of waist height! XD

I had never rushed to a salon as fast as I did.

when EP5 launches tomorrow we'll likely get one. They usually give them out when a major content drop happens.

@folko1 said in Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?:

@GM-Deynger Oh by the by, I have a question... Why in God's name are the auxiliaries so damn SHORT? It wasn't until I had created mine that I realized it was basically the height of my cat if it were standing on it's hind paws. It's just a little shy of waist height! XD

Good question! And one I don't know the answer to. ><

@folko1 said in Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?:

It's why all my Auxiliaries wind up being either CASTS or shoved into rappy/sadeenian/lilipan suits. It's the best solution to their forced shortness imo. But really, Auxiliaries being tiny is just a thing from past PS games iirc, where they were called partner machines iirc.. It was something that just kinda carried over into PSO2.

@TheEndOfUsAll said in Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?:

@GM-Deynger said in Any skill tree reset passes on the horizon in the nearest future?:

why the end of the week and not after maintenance if they announce passes?

πŸ™‚

@GM-Deynger Hey will there be more successor classes? So far it seems the weapon choice for all the successor classes is pretty limited and it makes me think as though certain weapons will simply become obsolete because they can only be used by base classes like twin daggers, wired lances, partisans, etc..

Personally I am more interested about twin daggers lol.