Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...

@YagyuChan said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

@Leonkh99 said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

@ZorokiHanuke Or worse... the song that plays during the Easter event. Imagine this looping through the lobby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viZ5GzycEvE

Oh no... Anything but that song it drives me crazy. 😮

The Sakura Wars songs at least cycle from one to another... if people are already losing it with that one I can only imagine the reactions to this song. xD

@ZorokiHanuke Or worse... the song that plays during the Easter event. Imagine this looping through the lobby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viZ5GzycEvE

I'll be hiding in my room with my PSO1 BGMs, Thank you.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

I'll be hiding in my room with my PSO1 BGMs, Thank you.

Affixing to this sounds like the path to insanity.

Either way, gonna be a lot more collabs coming assuming the rights are a-ok. Some of those series likely much more obscure than Sakura Wars. Can't say I've played the franchise myself to deem myself a fan but it's probably something I'd like if I had the time.

I mean, I'm kind of disappointed with it too, and I like my weeb degeneracy but even the songs are kinda a turn off; but it's just a fact that not every scratch ticket set or collab is gonna be a winner for everyone.

I heard Japan got stuck with this for months since this event dropped at the start of Covid? Someone more in the know can correct that, but hey; At least that's not our fate.

Personally I also didn't care at all about the Persona one, and the Sonic one left out any content from my favorite character... But it's not worth making a fuss about. Even for basic scratch tickets can be fairly disappointing don't get me started on the insanity that was the male clothes for the Designer Dreams(, and omg can we finally get good Rod cammos?). Brightside! Tomorrow/Today, we're getting a new scratch and maybe that'll be more to your liking? (I know it defiantly is for me <3)

PS: Would like Guys Hakama that doesn't suck or have a weird floppy Gi hanging down the back. Feel like that opportunity was missed here Thankz

@Daishi said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

I heard Japan got stuck with this for months since this event dropped at the start of Covid? Someone more in the know can correct that, but hey; At least that's not our fate.

In the JP version, we didn't even get multiple songs in the lobby, it was just this one looping over and over.

@Ezodagrom Wow, huge rip. I like the cherry blossoms out in the shops but some of the music I can't take for too long.

That song is probably the best one tho. imo