Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...

@Akakomuma said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

PSO2 is literally a game with tons of anime collabs and tons of anime inspiration. It even has a anime(s)!

Honestly even more hilarious is your avatar, Android 21, is from an anime game.

What a weird complaint.

Yeah!, HA HA HA! .. no.. Good try though.

Well. While I don't mind any collabs, I personally never played any of these Sakura War games either. Not something on my radar. I liked the chibi not-so-gundam and managed to get me one, though. So as a mostly neutral-ish view, I can say that while others may like and defend it, there are people like OP who may totally hate it and want it gone quickly, though they don't have that right and say.

In contrast, OP mentions Bayonetta (to me the titular character's over sexualization breaks the whole game for me) and Space Harrier (here I preferred After Burner 100 times more). I personally didn't like those myself so I'll be saving my money when/if those come. Valkyria and Apleassed? Not on my radar either. So yeah, we all have different tastes and it's well ok to be like that. Means there will be stuff for everyone (I'm still waiting on that SNK/KoF collab myself), or at least for many fans. And we can save our money on those collabs we don't like, while those who do like them can happily buy in to them.

As for Panzer Dragoon, I'm happy with the Redran pet that I dunno why nobody has related to that game as it's pretty much a chibi dragon with almost the same face, wings and even the lock on attack....

@HarmlessSyan said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

It's just old recycled AC scratches from JP, sorry if you haven't heard of it? Someone call SEGA let them know only release things you know about.

As for Senjou no Valkyria/Valkyria Chronicles, there were some in the SEGA legacy AC scratch - from the 1st and 4th game of the series.

SEGA likes to release scratches to coincide with whats popular and getting released in JP at that moment. The AC scratch for Sakura Wars (new one) was announced close to the release of the actual PS4 game which was a reboot of the Sakura Wars series.

They just announced SSSS Gridman and Senran Kagura as upcoming collabs on the JP, maybe one day they will make their way to Global too.

Wait legit?! We're getting a Senran Kagura collab?! Oh shit I really hope Global gets that, I really do!

Now we just need a Digimon collab and I can be a happy, happy man.

@Thedovahmon November apparently, October should be SSSS Gridman - they already showed the in game costumes in one of the preview videos

001.jpg

Disagree. TBH I found earth defenders to be more lacking than this one.

I liked the items from the Sakura scratch, great variety including weapon camos. I just really can’t stand hearing the music for the billionth time so I’ve sought refuge in the cafe when I need to be on the ship.

I still can’t believe we didn’t get this as an emote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oinxTCZ8QeY

@Jamesmor said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

well differently from you I do like Sakura Wars not much fan of Shin Sakura Wars but I really enjoy the original Sakura Wars that is more than 20 years old and is good to see they bringing back those games to the west, now I wonder if they can do something to Skies of Arcadia.

btw Bayonetta is not possible when Nintendo owns half of the IP

Skies' original creator has recently been talking about wanting to do a sequel so...maybe one day?

Speaking of Skies, did Sega ever do an AC Collab with it, or is that still Sega's lost, forgotten diamond in the rough.

@HarmlessSyan said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

@Thedovahmon November apparently, October should be SSSS Gridman - they already showed the in game costumes in one of the preview videos

001.jpg

For Gridman, I haven't seen any screenshots for SK. When you think about it, Gridman is the closest we'll get to a Transformers collab

DDDD complaining about the monetization in this game? What is this, Bizzaro World? 😛

Seriously though, Sega removed Knight Gear (which came From Shining Force Cross and we've had multiple Shining games in the west while we had two Sakura Wars games (Russia's had a few, somehow, but that hardly counts)) and Cougar NX but left this in?

I actually liked the collab. Well, at least the lobby and music. The trees were a beautiful touch. The outfits weren't really my thing, that said, I saw plenty of people enjoying them. So all in all, it's pretty solid overall in my opinion.

@Blade-Syphon the creator said that in 2003 but in 2004 they put the sequel on hold, however since the release of Skies of Arcadia Legends nothing has being done with that series but there's still a possibility

@Mattwo7 said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

DDDD complaining about the monetization in this game? What is this, Bizzaro World? 😛

Seriously though, Sega removed Knight Gear (which came From Shining Force Cross and we've had multiple Shining games in the west while we had two Sakura Wars games (Russia's had a few, somehow, but that hardly counts)) and Cougar NX but left this in?

AHEM No sir.. Im not complaining about any monetization - Let me RE ITERATE and I quote once more - "Sakura Dreams was Lackluster" and I also added that I would personally not buy them because Of how the Mech skins look ugly to me , that's it. What you are trying to say , that supposedly I said it completely out of context.

@DDDDLife Getting way too defensive over a dumb joke tbh. What part of ":P" did you not understand?

@Mattwo7 said in Sakura Dreams is Completely Lackluster...:

@DDDDLife Getting way too defensive over a dumb joke tbh. What part of ":P" did you not understand?

You bugger! xD