PvP Second Universal Ship(please?)

I think it be nice to have a second PvP ship hosted in Europe

So the EU players can destroy each other, and not being a liability to my team against players who are not complete newbies. Dying while mid-dodge or my attacks not registering is not fun 🙂

Standard game content is completely fine, but pvp is highly latency sensitive. Although the mode is quite unpopulated, I hope the second ship won't fracture the population even more, I can talk just for myself, but, currently I do not feel encouraged to continue going there.

Hard to make a suggestion out of frustration without making it sound like a rant

I feel where you’re coming from, playing from Australia makes playing what is already a bad mode, completely horrendous at times. The amount of times I’ve been killed by projectiles that have gone so wide you could of fit a small island in between is truly frustrating. At this point it’s become a weekly 4 hour chore I do to get my SG and then leave. That being said this is unlikely to happen, their isn’t enough of a population to support the current ship never mind a second, even if it would be great to have less latency

PSO2 is all hosted on Azure, no? Cloud hosting, of which Azure boasts being the most global. No doubt there's still complexities with using different regions but the possibility seems more viable now than 15 years ago.

It would fragment the players though. What I'd like to see is everyone using the same queue and then the game choosing a random hosting location when it starts so everyone gets to enjoy home advantage once in a while.

@Miraglyth said in PvP Second Universal Ship(please?):

PSO2 is all hosted on Azure, no? Cloud hosting, of which Azure boasts being the most global. No doubt there's still complexities with using different regions but the possibility seems more viable now than 15 years ago.

It would fragment the players though. What I'd like to see is everyone using the same queue and then the game choosing a random hosting location when it starts so everyone gets to enjoy home advantage once in a while.

Thats a great idea!