Hunter sword main (80) DPS build

Hello all could any one post a good dps sword main build don't particularly care about the sub class just looking for a good 80 build.

Entire Fury Tree including Perfect Attack Bonus + Crit Melee Ring + Hunter Focus ring (Ep 5 add Counter ring)

You'll also want hunter focus for Sword, Hunter Focus Boost, High Level Bonus, Charged Parry, All Guard, Auto-Mate Half 10/10, Hunter Physique, Iron Will 1/10, War Brave.

As for sub go for something that increases your melee power, Fighter is generally accepted as best for the valiant stance, but summoner can also work if you want to keep up shifta and have the raw stats from it.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Hunter sword main (80) DPS build:

Entire Fury Tree including Perfect Attack Bonus + Crit Melee Ring + Hunter Focus ring (Ep 5 add Counter ring)

You'll also want hunter focus for Sword, Hunter Focus Boost, High Level Bonus, Charged Parry, All Guard, Auto-Mate Half 10/10, Hunter Physique, Iron Will 1/10, War Brave.

As for sub go for something that increases your melee power, Fighter is generally accepted as best for the valiant stance, but summoner can also work if you want to keep up shifta and have the raw stats from it.

It's not even possible to take the entire Fury tree with those skills right now. You end up 1 point short. Drop Crit Fury and put one point into Perfect Guard PP Gain. The other 3 points can go wherever, but the usual build puts them into Healing Guard and the other two focuses.

I'd suggest a Guard Stance+Advanced Guard Stance build instead, but that does make it so that you need another skill tree to use HU as a subclass. Depends on how much you want to main HU.

Quick question. Are we getting a ticket to reset the skill tree in the Episode 5 ?

@Nosekyr I don't think it has been mentioned, but it's one thing they've kept consistent with JP on.

@AiC-L

Ok Thanks 😊 I cross my fingers because I have a lot of error in my current skills 🤞

@Nosekyr Worst case scenario you can always use the recommended setup option at the skill counter. It changes your skill tree to a "default" setting. Not guaranteed to be optimal, but it's usually in the right direction from what I hear.