Boss Monsters Need Better Accuracy And Quicker Atks And A Atk Change Depending On Range.

[REDACTED]

@Jamesmor The Game Isn't perfect that why the suggestion thread was made to offer suggestions. I Recommend you do the same.

@Thedovahmon Lets Recap I explained To You The image was used as a Example to demonstrate my point. My Point Was The review Of Bosses In Ps02 . But you got confused on the note that I was saying Pso2 Is Dark Sools. Don't be confused. Golden Syrup

Ok. As a general suggestion, OP's statement is valid. Let's try to rub off the apparent fact that OP is in deep love with the Souls type of game and see this suggestion without any of that bias. I don't know exactly what OP would want or if he indeed wants PSO2 to be another Souls clone, but that fact is that outside of certain bosses, other enemies are indeed a bit bland, and this when even compared to PSO1.

Do you all remember facing your very first booma in PSO1's forest at level 1? Remember that any class not a Hucast could be knocked down flat on the ground by a single booma attack that cut 3/4 of your HP bar? Now try that in PSO2. We only remember the first enemy we fought because an entire cutscene was dedicated to it. But most, if not all of us dispatched it in a hit or two and went about our business. Same with the other 30 enemies after that. It wasn't until the rockbear and the falspawn enemies and timer boss at the end of the first chapter, that we felt JUST a little pressure, only for it all to drop again into easy mode as soon as we began our expeditions and dailies.

Now as I said before, this could be part of the design to make players feel powerful. But maybe, somewhere in the middle, we could have something not as deadly as Phaleg, but not brain dead either. So again, not sure if that's what OP wants, but it could make for a bit of a fun set of encounters.

@ZorokiHanuke Dont But Implications based on Your Own Preconceptions. Im Suggesting The Game Get Better And More Smoother currently its a low frame rate game and rigid movements. Your Deep love with Pso2 blinds you from accepting alternative suggestions.

@Golden_Syrup said in Boss Monsters Need Better Accuracy And Quicker Atks And A Atk Change Depending On Range.:

@ZorokiHanuke Dont But Implications based on Your Own Preconceptions. Im Suggesting The Game Get Better And More Smoother currently its a low frame rate game and rigid movements. Your Deep love with Pso2 blinds you from accepting alternative suggestions. Sega appreciates innovation not status quo.

You realize this game is not getting any big updates other than getting us on par with JP because of NG, right?