How do you even defeat Fiend phaleg (Or whatever her name is)?

@TheEndOfUsAll Basicaly when you finish Episode 4 story, you get phaleg fight challenge as a Sub-story quest.

@TheEndOfUsAll said in How do you even defeat Fiend phaleg (Or whatever her name is)?:

Phaleg exists in global already?!?? Where?

Episode 4 secondary mission at last chapter.

phaleg in current game state is same as level 90 phaleg updated in jp... so like... get level 90 and try again.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in How do you even defeat Fiend phaleg (Or whatever her name is)?:

phaleg in current game state is same as level 90 phaleg updated in jp... so like... get level 90 and try again.

Or improve at the game and do it like most of the players did.

@Shirokami07 Yeah, lemme just spend a few more hours trying to beat her so I can snap a pic and hang it on my fridge. I can think of a million better things to do with my time.

@BFGesus-0 said in How do you even defeat Fiend phaleg (Or whatever her name is)?:

@Shirokami07 Yeah, lemme just spend a few more hours trying to beat her so I can snap a pic and hang it on my fridge. I can think of a million better things to do with my time.

It's the best way to learn to play, if you're not a player interested in playing the game but rather lobby afking then yeah, I discourage trying to do content not aimed at lobby dancers.

It's the only boss in the game with most attacks that can one-shot against endgame gear along with the inability to use a scape doll. No other place in the game does this and the reward sucks. I can solo S rank barren blossom on XH. I'm not a casual newb. I guess if you have no life and nothing better to do then good for you. I know when to call it quits.

@BFGesus-0 said in How do you even defeat Fiend phaleg (Or whatever her name is)?:

It's the only boss in the game with most attacks that can one-shot against endgame gear along with the inability to use a scape doll. No other place in the game does this and the reward sucks. I can solo S rank barren blossom on XH. I'm not a casual newb. I guess if you have no life and nothing better to do then good for you. I know when to call it quits.

S rank PD is nothing. You'd have to AFK mid battle not to get S rank on it.

1. You're not supposed to be getting hit.
  2. Scape dolls aren't supposed to be used.

I think you're just making up excuses of unfairness to not get better at the game. Bold to say "No life" just because I beat something you didn't.

Why would I want to waste time improving just to kill one boss that I'll never fight again? It's a complete waste of time.

@BFGesus-0 I read somewhere that this boss pops again as part of a certification to be able to do exclusive pro player parties or something like that.

@coldreactive You can dodge all of her attacks with Gran(d) Wave, your weapon action, and even Jet Boots Escape. Just avoid using Jetsweep kick, and focus on using Strike Gust Zero, and you'll tear her down in no time.

@BronzeAgeBrain Daggers Twirl is a block, Knuckles Sway is a dodge And Whirlwind parry is.. self-explanatory. Additionally, as fighter, your Overload will fully heal you once it expires. Ideally, just go Fi/hu max out Ironwill and Stalwart Spirit, Guard stance, absorption, and Healing Guard (works with Double saber weapon action) put a 2 points into fighter Overload (so the status affect only lasts 15 seconds (Stalwart Spirit lasts 15 seconds at cap, so you'd be ostensibly invulnerable during) Critical Strike, Adrenaline, and cap out Slayer, beat and heart skills, and you will be able to heal against her. Take an ice weapon that specializes in single target attacks.

For Techter, go Te/hu take Nabarta Type 0 (heals through absorption and Healing Guard), and just proceed to dash'n Smash with an ice weapon with Reactor and wand lovers on.

@Charus Phaleg has visual and audio queues. Your best bet is to get close to her, and stay close. A good way to learn to fight her is to simply remove all attacks during one fight with her and leave only your dash, blocks, parries or dodges, and just observe, and learn her patterns. Once you've got her pattern down she's largely trivial.

Use Attack Boosters: Alliance tree photonic affect last the Hour, Highest drink you can, last per fight (fail or pass) Eat a food item at gateway ship and backout to fight.

Learn Parry/Block and Learn her movement and attack. I would recommend going in and not attacking and studying her movement.

Use Hunter Subclass for that 1% Miracle skill. Make sure mag is well fed before fight and has 1% miracle skill (As revive will fail) Attack after she does attack, this way you avoid getting reckless.

Find weapon/Attack that works best for you. Ice is her weakness. Use to your advantage on weapons/tech.

After 3mil Damage, second part starts. Switch weapons as she becomes immune to 1st weapon. Pick a God and Prey Keep trying and don't give up.

@BFGesus-0 You'll need to crush Phaleg if you'll want to be able to que into expert MM. Which is basically a special que for supposed pros can go to find other pros and not have to worry about carrying us casuals through content. Considering your kind of behavior and how you present yourself here i'm sure that would be invaluable for you.