Voice Tickets?

I was so so sad to see that I wasn't able to get Phul's voice in the recent SG scratch and then it finally hit me, where even are the voice tickets in NA? Is there a particular reason why there aren't any voice tickets? Not even to sound sweaty or anything, I'm genuinely curious to why we can't get them. Is it licensing? Will we be getting them in the future? Do you all even care about voice tickets? If so, which voice do you hope to get?

Licensing and Copyright problem.

@LordCloudStrife said in Voice Tickets?:

For JP voices for sure, but dub voices are up in the air atm.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Voice Tickets?:

Thing is I don't think they would want to release voice tickets without covering both at the same time, else many complaints would happen.

@Vashzaron said in Voice Tickets?:

@MarshalTobias32 said in Voice Tickets?:

Thing is I don't think they would want to release voice tickets without covering both at the same time, else many complaints would happen.

Then I guess we are not getting them at all...shame.

I spent hundreds of € to get the voice tickets on JP. I didn't know Global had removed them. I don't care their motivation, they promised us "All the Content". More than valid reason for me to keep insisting on wanting explanations from SEGA.

@Silvalance said in Voice Tickets?:

"All the Content".

Biggest Lie

They have said that they are working on bringing the voice tickets to NA. I can imagine they'll make a Voice Scratch or two when/if they are able to sell the voice tickets.

@Tri-Edge Lets hope they make those trade-able since I'm positive people will get voice tickets they would rather avoid and someone else would want.

@Tri-Edge said in Voice Tickets?:

They have said that they are working on bringing the voice tickets to NA. I can imagine they'll make a Voice Scratch or two when/if they are able to sell the voice tickets.

I really hope so. I want more motivation to support Global instead of JP. I really want to play this game on Steam.

Me too!!! I want voice tickets, many of them are really cute on JP

You know what’s funny, there’s still the option to search for voice tickets in the player shop. Like at least have the decency to remove it if it’s not possible to obtain in the global version.

@NotWhoUThink Maybe it's hinting that we will eventually get them? Probably sometime in Ep6's development.