Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?

So SEGA recently removed Nero Obsidianshard and Caligula Shaftshard from the game. Probably with the global EP4 update.

Those 2 Materials are used to upgrade 11* Invade Units and to exchange for 13* Invade weapons.

Those upgrades from Zieg have been part of EP3 originally and during EP3 we could drop those materials as well.

I get the point of removing Caligula Shaftshard because we did not have OT-Weapons at all.

But why have Nero Obsidianshards been removed from the game? We have Invade Units, but as it seems there will not be an upgrade path to it for Global version.

Not everyone has been lucky enough to get 12* Austere Units so a lot of them bought 11* Invade in order to upgrade.

Could we please get an official response from you what content has been removed and why?

When looking at the currently missing Zieg exchange for Aether Fuse (New Yamato Drop) or the still missing solo Extreme Quest (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Solo_Training:_Phanatical_Phantoms) we clearly don't get "ALL THE CONTET".

Welcome to the "all the content". The false promise, the big lie.

To date, SEGA has not disclosed any explanations regarding the cut and censored content.

Ooooh, where is muh content??? This is so cringe...

Edit :in case you didnt get it... This is the general discussion forum and not the place to direct questions /suggestions to Sega... 🙄

The story / height censorship kids needed a new thread to hijack and whine in anyway.

@Silvalance said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?:

To date, SEGA has not disclosed any explanations regarding the cut and censored content.

Cut content, lack of descriptions outside of "An item equippable as an (Insert weapon type here)", much worse monetization compared to JP. At this point it's hard to see the Global version of the game as anything but lazily made port with a hint of cash grab.

@Scerms77 said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?:

Ooooh, where is muh content??? This is so cringe...

Edit :in case you didnt get it... This is the general discussion forum and not the place to direct questions /suggestions to Sega... 🙄

I did and that's the response

" PSO2 Team (PSO2)

Sep 25, 2020, 18:47 PDT Greetings ARKS Operatives!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like to thank you for you continuous support in Phantasy Star Online 2. We value and respect the feedback and suggestions of our dear players. In-line with your concern, we regret to inform you that we are not able to give out any details about the mentioned subject for us to avoid giving any unofficial game statement. For us to help you further, we will forward this to the relevant team for review. Please don't forget to follow our official website and social media channels for the upcoming latest news and events. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience that this matter has brought you.

Regards,

• The PSO2 Team"

I don't care if some of you just like to suck it up without any thoughts. By all means go ahead. But don't complain when the are removing content you are looking forward too.

Removing content from the game without even mentioning it is a big deal.

arent you person want see children touch and groom each other? return to containment thread please)

@tiger-1 said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?:

arent you person want see children touch and groom each other? return to containment thread please)

Based.

I don't know what your are talking about, I'm here because I feel sorry for the OP, and everyone else who has problems with PSO2 Global.

What's your problem?

I don't know what your are talking about, I'm here because I feel sorry for the OP, and everyone else who has problems with PSO2 Global.

What's your problem?

thought remember point of frustration not be able to "age play" lolicon shotacon height and watch highschooler molest child. my mistake))

Stay. The. Fuck. On topic, all of you! I dont care how a thread about missing upgrades devolved into yet another tirade about height censorship and I really dont care. Go back to the threads dedicated to those discussions instead of bringing it into an entirely separate thread.

Considering we got Augment transfers and Summoner early, but Ring affixing on Units later. Its entirely possible that the upgrades for Invade and Austere are coming, but were removed because they weren't supposed to be in yet or had to readjusted so they can function properly. Gameplay wise, we will probably get all (or most) of the content. Just not in the order they were released back in Japan.

@Thedovahmon said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?: Its entirely possible that the upgrades for Invade and Austere are coming, but were removed because they weren't supposed to be in yet or had to readjusted so they can function properly.

Gameplay wise, we will probably get all (or most) of the content. Just not in the order they were released back in Japan.

Nope. They removed all OT stuff from the game, that include old upgrades too. Austere Unit was originally a 11* unit, but NA instead brought the 12* version for the purpose to avoid the invader unit -> 11*austere unit upgrade, because even on JP that upgrade doesn't exist anymore, the client version NA is using is already with new changes JP had some years ago of deleting old weapon (OT) from drop table and old stone upgrade like Nero. So that upgrade and old Stuff that JP doesn't have anymore, NA will never have.

@LordCloudStrife ah...I've been misinformed then, my mistake. Forgive me if I came off as overly hostile in my initial reply, I didn't like how the thread was devolving and going off topic. Though if it is true this thread is about a feature that doesn't even exist in the JP version anymore...

@LordCloudStrife said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?:

@Thedovahmon said in Cut Content / Invade Unit upgrades removed!?: Its entirely possible that the upgrades for Invade and Austere are coming, but were removed because they weren't supposed to be in yet or had to readjusted so they can function properly.

Gameplay wise, we will probably get all (or most) of the content. Just not in the order they were released back in Japan.

Nope. They removed all OT stuff from the game, that include old upgrades too. Austere Unit was originally a 11* unit, but NA instead brought the 12* version for the purpose to avoid the invader unit -> 11*austere unit upgrade, because even on JP that upgrade doesn't exist anymore, the client version NA is using is already with new changes JP had some years ago of deleting old weapon (OT) from drop table and old stone upgrade like Nero. So that upgrade and old Stuff that JP doesn't have anymore, NA will never have.

Is there a way to upgrade to the 12* austere from 11* invade in JP then? Or is there no invade->austere upgrade path left in JP?

@Akonyl invade 11* -> austere 11* -> austere 12* still at Zieg in JP and even to 13*