2 minutes until Live Stream

Terrible translators, not enough volume over the japanese stream behind it.

Lobby looked good. Combat looks great. Colors are great. Open world looks great. That’s all I can tell so far, need more.

So NOW i am hyped!!!!

Hub Area:

alt text

Emergency Code:

alt text

By causing Elemental Damage Reactions by using the enemy's elemental weakness a lot, they will enter a state where they can open a new weak point. Barta puts stacks (indicated by a snowflake meter on the enemy) of ice. By inflicting more and more stacks, you can do a burst attack with Barta when it's full.

Barta and Foie look like they home in on targets now when using normal targeting mode.

Force can parry/guard. Its Rod Shoot skill looks like it's part of the class/weapon now, rather than a skill.

Tech icons seem to have the weapon type used as a symbol behind the tech icon in the palette icon.

No more Perfect or Just Attacks.

5th hit on a melee combo will deliver an attack as strong as Photon Arts. However, it looks like it may be animation locked.

Dash is activated through dodging. It costs no PP to maintain/activate.

Gliding is done by dashing in air it seems. But this wasn't specifically stated.

The green interaction points that litter the field are where players can pick up "Restamate," which are the healing item. They don't seem to drop from enemies, and shops might not sell them.

Each Open Field is split into "Sectors" or "Sections." These come in two varieties: Exploration and Battle. In Exploration, you can hunt down Passive fauna and collect items from trees for materials. In the Battle areas, you can do battle with more aggressive enemies, and even participate in Emergency Codes/Trials. Each Sector/Section can hold up to 8 players per instance/phase. You will be automatically matched with nearby players (though you will not automatically party with them.)

An indicator will appear when you change sectors / sections, and a large holographic barrier will show at the sector/section's edge.

@coldreactive said in 2 minutes until Live Stream:

5th hit on a melee combo will deliver an attack as strong as Photon Arts. However, it looks like it may be animation locked.

This reminds me of the system they used in the first PSO, where you had to chain and time 3 attacks to do the most powerful attack in the end.... I love it!!!!

Did they say something about July? I attempted sneaking off to listen at work and I couldn’t hear shit.

@failures_not_flattering_is_it said in 2 minutes until Live Stream:

Did they say something about July? I attempted sneaking off to listen at work and I couldn’t hear shit.

The stream is archived in the same YouTube URL.

Well I’m at work so shifting through an hour long steam isn’t going to work.

Well I’m at work so shifting through an hour long steam isn’t going to work.

The actual NGS thing starts at 15:04 abouts.

new footage starts at about 24:48

From what was shown and talked about was great. This game is still a long ways off and got lots more for them to talk about down the road. Probably still at least a year away I feel.

@coldreactive

For it probably not being their native language I thought the translations were fine.

One part that killed me.. (not in a bad way)

Translator: And on the 5th attack it will be as strong as a photon art so lets see that now."

1 persons reaction: AwwahHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhaaaaaah!

Translator: "Wow."

Translators be earning their money as far as I'm concerned x)

..Also I enjoyed the footage, I didn't see any Mags though.

@Redex said in 2 minutes until Live Stream:

@coldreactive

For it probably not being their native language I thought the translations were fine.

One part that killed me.. (not in a bad way)

Translator: And on the 5th attack it will be as strong as a photon art so lets see that now."

1 persons reaction: AwwahHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhaaaaaah!

Translator: "Wow."

Translators be earning their money as far as I'm concerned x)

..Also I enjoyed the footage, I didn't see any Mags though.

The guy voicing the CEO/whoever was doing most of the explaining was completely fine. It was the first guy / the other guy who was too quiet.

@coldreactive

Ah yeah I thought the audio levels on the translators were a bit low as well.

overall not bad, though it would have been nice to see a Dev on there talking freely alongside the representatives.

The open field system reminds me of Skyforge.