UQ's were a huge mistake.

@buismor

And one can easily say the only reason the schedule isn't fine is because of how it is for you specifically. This isn't a counter point. It's just a dismissive statement. There is no perfect solution that both helps the game stay healthy and active and also works for every person who plays. The trick is finding the right balance that manages to please as much people as possible whilst keeping the game state healthy.

It's not like I can't sympathize with people who can't seem to make it work. But that doesn't make it a problem for everyone else. Just as it working for myself or others doesn't mean it works for everyone.

@buismor said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

As a side note, people that say that the schedule is lined up perfectly for them need to realize something: DIFFERENT TIMEZONES.

The time where it lines up perfectly for some people is the time that for other can be the time they're sleeping/eating/working etc. so yeah whatever people are saying about schedule being fine are only saying that because it's how it is for them specifically.

Hate to break it to you but my timezone is in EU which this server is not originally intended for. ( I ain't exactly free all the time)

@Knight-Raime said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

@buismor

And one can easily say the only reason the schedule isn't fine is because of how it is for you specifically. This isn't a counter point. It's just a dismissive statement. There is no perfect solution that both helps the game stay healthy and active and also works for every person who plays. The trick is finding the right balance that manages to please as much people as possible whilst keeping the game state healthy.

It's not like I can't sympathize with people who can't seem to make it work. But that doesn't make it a problem for everyone else. Just as it working for myself or others doesn't mean it works for everyone.

I don't see anyone complaining that UQs are too frequent. The issue is people are not able participate in them due to their availability.

Do you have any evidence to show that UQs "help the game stay healthy?" No, you don't. You are ignoring the issues, throwing out unsubstantiated claims, and being argumentative.

@Shmyules

Not really relevant. That response specifically wasn't arguing a point. Which is what I outlined. Can't really call me argumentitive when i'm reasonably responding to both this poster and others in different replies. If anything this response to me is being argumentative. But I refuse to derail this conversation. So your response to this will be ignored.

@YagyuChan said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

As a side note, people that say that the schedule is lined up perfectly for them need to realize something: DIFFERENT TIMEZONES.

The time where it lines up perfectly for some people is the time that for other can be the time they're sleeping/eating/working etc. so yeah whatever people are saying about schedule being fine are only saying that because it's how it is for them specifically.

Hate to break it to you but my timezone is in EU which this server is not originally intended for. ( I ain't exactly free all the time)

4563a321-bdb3-4117-b857-9a2bef2b1772-image.png If you can't accomodate these times (PDT) there's something wrong. UQs are on all times of the day all day every day pretty much. Even when there's no scheduled one a random one can pop up.

Oh my. That is a lot of UQs condensed on a single day.

@MarshalTobias32 yeah the only lull I ever notice with UQ's is if i'm still gaming past 11pm my time. Then I won't see anything likely till after daily reset at 1am.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

@YagyuChan said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

4563a321-bdb3-4117-b857-9a2bef2b1772-image.png If you can't accomodate these times (PDT) there's something wrong. UQs are on all times of the day all day every day pretty much. Even when there's no scheduled one a random one can pop up.

I make the UQs fine tbh.

@Shmyules said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

Do you have any evidence to show that UQs "help the game stay healthy?" No, you don't. You are ignoring the issues, throwing out unsubstantiated claims, and being argumentative.

I can answer this for ya, no.

@Shmyules said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

@Knight-Raime said in UQ's were a huge mistake.:

@buismor

I don't see anyone complaining that UQs are too frequent. The issue is people are not able participate in them due to their availability.

To be fair there is no evidence on the side you belong to either. Afraid in this case it works both ways but down to you at this point.