How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?

@Mattwo7 guess the GM took offense of Silvalance posting OP's forum avatar - the post is deleted so you can't see it in their post history.

@HarmlessSyan That's... Not what I meant.

This thread is legendary.

@Matt said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

This thread is legendary.

I've seen worse.

That's quite the plot twist for a forum thread. Good read! +1

And Sliver getting banned is the cherry on top.

A lot of damage control going on here.

Just so people are aware too, a forum ban is typically a 3-strike deal. This first ban for @Silvalance is probably a week or less. Very few people have been permabanned so far.

@Astral-Lettie said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

That name is very similar to OP's new ebay user name silvalanceabouttobeworldstar (you can tell since he has the recently updated ID icon by it) Something is a bit fishy here. at the very least we know it was OP that was caught because he thinks changing your ID makes you not easy to find anymore.

The name itself makes me think that's done by OP out of spite and not @Silvalance. You know, the whole "WORLD STAR!!" thing whenever a fight's going down. lmao

@ApollosAmour said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

a forum ban is typically a 3-strike deal. This first ban for @Silvalance is probably a week or less

I can confirm the week or less part. When I was forum banned it was three days.

You know, the whole "WORLD STAR!!" thing whenever a fight's going down. lmao

Haven't a clue what you mean... Haven't been able to find this ebay username either. Edit: NVM found it on the listing (which appears to have been manually ended by the OP).

@Mattwo7 It's from WorldstarHipHop. They're an outlet that covers hip-hop, but they're also known for mirroring cell phone footage of public meltdowns and the like with their watermark in the corner. So whenever something significant happens in public like a big fight, people pull out their phones and go "WORLDSTAR!!" lmao Not saying that's the reasoning for the new name, but it's what came to mind for me.

I had trouble finding it at first too. I had to edit someone else's profile link to get there.

@Michelle Yeah, we're probably good on this thread.