How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?

@Cakewalk said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Valinda Is he banned in-game though?

No idea, hopefully he is.

@tiger-1 said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@TheEndOfUsAll agree))) user @Silvalance frequent talk like lolicon shotacon with @Michelle from "child groom" cutscene thread and "age play" ring ship 4. innapproriate on forum game hopeful both gone soon. bad actor frequent appear defend each other

What? Frequent talk with Silvalance? At most I replied to one of his posts once, this is far from talking to him frequently. Please keep your fantasy away from me, you are dangerous. Also I'm not a lolicon/shotacon. Stop about this bulls**t.

@ZorokiHanuke said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@GM-Deynger Can we please close this one? This one has flown way gone from what this forum should have. From accusations of RMT, doxing and now again, those damned pedophilia and child molestation accusations. Yeah, we need an Oracle Fleet sized Roomba to clean all these minds. But for now, closing, or even better, fully deleting this thread, should suffice. Please?

You really want to silence anyone calling out shady people i see, and you are determined to get this deleted to so no one can see who was exposed.

Little sus, ngl.

Keep this open imo, we needed a new containment thread for these creeps anyway.

@Astral-Lettie This isn't about me trying to silence anybody. This is me wanting the forums to not look like a dumpster fire.

If you guys want to keep open a thread for pedos and rmt eBay guy by all means. But at least they’re both gone, especially the chomo saving someone else’s baby to his own pc for personal use. Disgusting. Good on the mods here. Y’all definitely ain’t in the US.

Sorry for tag @GM-Deynger but please close this thread 😢 , users are starting again the accusations... Most likely they are always the same users who created new accounts after the ban. I know it's not easy to moderate this forum, but those users needs to be stopped somehow. The absurd thing that the same happens in other videogame forums. It's an organization, a conspiracy about something, it's really scary... They always accuse of pedophilia.

The problematic user is this one

tiger-1 said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@TheEndOfUsAll agree))) user @Silvalance frequent talk like lolicon shotacon with @Michelle from "child groom" cutscene thread and "age play" ring ship 4. innapproriate on forum game hopeful both gone soon. bad actor frequent appear defend each other

and this

TheEndOfUsAll said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

If you guys want to keep open a thread for pedos and rmt eBay guy by all means. But at least they’re both gone, especially the chomo saving someone else’s baby to his own pc for personal use. Disgusting. Good on the mods here. Y’all definitely ain’t in the US.

I'm confused, I looked at Silvalance' post history and while I have found other accusations, the worst I could find is them admitting to liking loli and shota. Also the OP appears to have been banned for being a raging ahole, even to a higher degree than people like RainGNU (yes I know that's not how it's spelled but I really don't care).

@Mattwo7 said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

I'm confused, I looked at Silvalance' post history and while I have found other accusations, the worst I could find is them admitting to liking loli and shota.

Loli means cute little characters (like Shinobu of Monogatari Series), does not mean child, age has nothing to do with height. Enough with this bulls**t again. I also like loli, what's the problem? I like Shinobu, she is really cute.

Yea not getting into that debate, part of the reason why I stopped using these forums as much in the first place because I kept getting into pointless impasse arguments and I would advise you to avoid them as well because it's bad for one's mental health but I'd just be preaching to deaf ears.

I only came back to see if anyone was reacting to the newly announced skimpy outfit in the upcoming Fresh Finds.

Yea not getting into that debate, part of the reason why I stopped using these forums as much in the first place because I kept getting into pointless impasse arguments and I would advise you to avoid them as well because it's bad for one's mental health but I'd just be preaching to deaf ears.

I only came back to see if anyone was reacting to the newly announced skimpy outfit in the upcoming Fresh Finds.

Don't worry, that's a non-argument. Loli have always existed in anime and always will exist. They are not illegal. You can see them on Crunchyroll, it's full of loli there.

Example: https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/monogatari-second-season

Now, stop about this.

@Michelle said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

Loli have always existed in anime and always will exist. They are not illegal.

Funny, I don't recall saying anything to the contrary.

Funny, I don't recall saying anything to the contrary.

So what did you want to imply with this statement?

the worst I could find is them admitting to liking loli and shota

@Michelle That is a loaded question.

Can we get this to 30 pages before it gets locked?