How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?

@Blade-Syphon said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Silvalance

I'm not going to quote your post ,simply because litearlly everything you just did is so wrong, that you somehow managed to offend someone who isn't easily offended.

But I will say this - breaking a ToS in a video game is not a criminal charge, nor is it punishable by anything other than having their account banned. What you are doing, however, is both illegal and punishable through criminal charges.

Doxing someone, for whatever reason, is wrong. I don't care if you're a kid thinking you're doing the right thing, hell I don't care if you're an adult whose just trolling. Prying into someone's personal life over a video game, especially when their action in said video game is completely harmless to people outside of the game it's self, is sickingly wrong on a fundamental level.

Even worst - you inflated a image of a CHILD, one that doesn't belong to you I might add, suggested it should be used for investigation, then screenshotted and saved it to your own computer. Why the hell would you EVER think that was appropriate in the first place? I don't give a damn if it's because you think the father is the one that's being investigated - you just blew up a picture of an innocent child and slapped it on the internet as part of your frankly absurd witchhunt over someone who violated the terms of service in a video game.

The fact that I have to explain why everything you just did is wrong is even worst. Just...do yourself a favor, and delete your post with the image of the father and his kid, and understand why doxing is bad, and why you shouldn't do it.

This guy seems to be the only intelligent form of life.

@Astral-Lettie said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@ApollosAmour said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

Wait, @Silvalance doxed someone? lmao I'm not surprised someone like them would do something like that.

That name is very similar to OP's new ebay user name silvalanceabouttobeworldstar (you can tell since he has the recently updated ID icon by it) Something is a bit fishy here. at the very least we know it was OP that was caught because he thinks changing your ID makes you not easy to find anymore.

Yup, pretty much confirms that the OP was RMTing, hope SEGA can find his in game account.

Wait, I remember what's happened, Silvalance saved that avatar only for a possible police report. The child in the picture was just an extra, in reality there was the criminal on the right and a baby on the left. It is just a coincidence that there was a child in the photo, and it has nothing to do with the argument. How is it possible that you are accusing him of saving the photo of the child?

This is proof that he had no bad intentions. Stop accusing innocent people please. His ban was only due to the dox, not the baby. Also, "dox" seems somewhat inappropriate as a term, he just took a screenshot of the avatar of this forum.

the proof

@Silvalance said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Sephlock said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Silvalance

Did... did you just dox a baby?

hahaha obviously not the baby, but the guy on the left XD

@Michelle said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

Wait, I remember what's happened, Silvalance saved that avatar only for a possible police report. The child in the picture was just an extra, in reality there was the criminal on the right and a baby on the left. It is just a coincidence that there was a child in the photo, and it has nothing to do with the argument. How is it possible that you are accusing him of saving the baby photo?

This is proof that he had no bad intentions. Stop accusing innocent people please. His ban was only due to the dox, not the baby. Also, "dox" seems somewhat inappropriate as a term, he just took a screenshot of the avatar of this forum.

the proof

@Silvalance said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Sephlock said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@Silvalance

Did... did you just dox a baby?

hahaha obviously not the baby, but the guy on the left XD

Dudes old replies are still visible. He threatened to “ruin his personal life” over a guy with one eBay sale. Has this game been out longer than 6 months? Steam told me a little over a month. They’re both gone and both idiots. Pretty simple yes?

@TheEndOfUsAll I still think Silvalance is innocent. Ruining a criminal's life? Good deal.

@TheEndOfUsAll I still think Silvalance is innocent. Ruining a criminal's life? Good deal.

so you two at the same person or? what’s criminal about eBay help me out also you know calling someone a criminal based off hearsay and no case is also illegal Yes? At least in my home state of NYC it is

@TheEndOfUsAll said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

so you two at the same person or? what’s criminal about eBay help me out also you know calling someone a criminal based off hearsay and no case is also illegal Yes? At least in my home state of NYC it is

Selling meseta on eBay seems to go against the rules of the game. Perhaps the term criminal is exaggerated, but it still remains a deplorable act. This is my opinion, but beyond that, I honestly don't care that much. I simply found it absurd that Silvalance was accused for the child, and not of the rest.

@TheEndOfUsAll said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

Selling meseta on eBay seems to go against the rules of the game. Perhaps the term criminal is exaggerated, but it still remains a deplorable act. This is my opinion, but beyond that, I honestly don't care that much. I simply found it absurd that Silvalance was accused for the child, and not of the rest.

It’s definitely sad but not criminal lol. They gone now so. And silver did threatened to ruin the guys life and mess with em which it sega let that happen and anything happened to them they’d be in deep rappy doo doo

but even more problematic is:

Why hasn't this thread been closed? 😧

interest how lolicon " age play " user flood general discussion when fellow containment thread user banned for save and post other user child

"RMT" user gone is good but interest hypocrite "age play" user

@tiger-1 said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

interest how lolicon " age play " user flood general discussion when fellow containment thread user banned for save and post other user child

"RMT" user gone is good but interest hypocrite "age play" user

If I posted a picture of my daughter.. and you saved it.. and posted it yourself for any reason.. I’d personally have to whoop your ass js. Morals.

but even more problematic is:

Why hasn't this thread been closed? 😧

Amen and his other one where he sounds like a pompous douche bag

@TheEndOfUsAll agree))) user @Silvalance frequent talk like lolicon shotacon with @Michelle from "child groom" cutscene thread and "age play" ring ship 4. innapproriate on forum game hopeful both gone soon. bad actor frequent appear defend each other

@tiger-1 said in How are these bots making all of this money to begin with?:

@TheEndOfUsAll agree))) user @Silvalance frequent talk like lolicon shotacon with @Michelle from "child groom" cutscene thread and "age play" ring ship 4. innapproriate on forum game hopeful both gone soon. bad actor frequent appear defend each other

The content thing? Now that makes sense. And the guy saved a baby picture to his pc... and we are questioning why he was banned? That’s fucking nasty. Close this shit. I’m done posting before I get banned myself.

@GM-Deynger Can we please close this one? This one has flown way gone from what this forum should have. From accusations of RMT, doxing and now again, those damned pedophilia and child molestation accusations. Yeah, we need an Oracle Fleet sized Roomba to clean all these minds. But for now, closing, or even better, fully deleting this thread, should suffice. Please?