There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.

@YagyuChan said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Theirs been a lot of debate about how much difference affixing and gear makes, but no one has provided any evidence either way, so I’ve done a little experiment, 2 solo runs on Dark Vestige XH TA. 1 using very high end gear and affixes, and one using common un affixed gear.

A few things to bear in mind I’ve done this run a lot, so I know it inside and out , I’ve done my best to do each run as similar as possible, but no two runs are quite the same. Each run was done with alliance attack buff, Shifta drink, and Shifta buff. All PAs are lvl 17 with a tier 3 craft. I personally don’t care either way wether your gear is affixed or not, has long as I can finish the run I’m happy, this is purely to show the difference so people can make an informed decision about wether they think affixing is worth the time for them.

Run 1: Nem sage +35 with 185 attack affix, Union back with 185 attack affix, Clifard arm with 200 attack affix, Clifard leg with 200 attack affix, Run time 2:42

https://youtu.be/Ns7eSVEJtGc

Run 2: Shaft Rev +30 with a 35 attack affix, A full Brissa with no attack affixes just 70 extra attack from the set bonus Run time 3:46

https://youtu.be/Pmp5RmM9K_c

It is not really disagreement though it is just the game updates so fast why waste 100 million + meseta now to do the same in 2 months might as well wait till the fast cycle of updates end. I don't mind people affixing just in my personal opinion it is not worth it right now since it is too expensive and is outdated by the time you finish it.

Some people were disagreeing about how much difference affixes make with some people saying a lot, and others saying very little. I just wanted to show the difference between the two. I’m not saying you need to or even should affix to the extent that I have, but I think it’s good for people to have some actual data to look at so they can make an informed decision about wether affixing is right for them.

Yes some augs will go out very fast, while others that we already have will still be used by the time we catch up, it all depends on what you use. My units I just done, unless I decide to go for guardians soul when we get it, they wont need to be affixed for the rest of the game. Graceful Casting and Casting V, can both be upgraded I’m the future with the transfer pass system to Grand Tech? And Casting VI. I will also be able to add in S augs and upslot those units to 8 slots with the same system.

Looks like OP got ban or he deleted his account. Can be safe to assume he was trolling?

@Albedo said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Looks like OP got ban or he deleted his account. Can be safe to assume he was trolling?

No, he deleted his account after another user found evidence that he was selling meseta on ebay, not because of this topic. But if that's the case, it's safe to assume that this topic was because he wanted more people to buy the affixed items he was selling on the market so he could sell more meseta.

@Albedo said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

He got called out for selling meseta on his ebay account, so he deleted his forum account. Check his other thread about bots making meseta.

Ah ok thank you for the clarification

Is meseta really that price!? That seems insane. I got 26m in just 2 1/2 weeks from playing and I’m due 21m on Wednesday after the maintenance.

@TheEndOfUsAll said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Is meseta really that price!? That seems insane. I got 26m in just 2 1/2 weeks from playing and I’m due 21m on Wednesday after the maintenance.

I pull down about 80mil in a week, and don't see the value in meseta sellers, or scratch tickets.

Yeah. Meseta is really easy to make. You just need to learn how to how manage your shop and what to farm (learn value of affixes, whats in demand, etc).

I make about 15M a day passively, which I really don't think is very impressive, but the fact that I don't spend much time at the shop makes it not too bad. Mainly a couple minutes in between runs... I don't make fodders (yet?) because my cube count is still pretty low. I only started a month ago.

No need to buy from Chinese or bother with scratches. Just play the game...

I just play the game and don't bother with the shop myself, but I just hit 80 so I'm not seeing a lot of stats that worth selling in a shop, hahaha. Even then, I probably wouldn't bother as I don't really want to have the shop to monitor when I can just play the game.

I would never buy from gold/meseta sellers, and really the odd time I buy any scratch is just to see what prize I get, not what I can flip on the auction.

@n_n Yeah if people with meh gear don't want help there's not much you can do about them, but so far I've ran across about a dozen players who needed some help. I used my player home and threw in some stuff in the vending machine to help them get good end-game starter gear. Went a long way. Did I make anything out of it? No profit, aside from some friends. But aside from buying cosmetics and having enough to identify items, upgrade, and affix, there's no real need to hoard meseta with NGS not allowing the stuff to transfer.

@n_n said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Yeah. Meseta is really easy to make. You just need to learn how to how manage your shop and what to farm (learn value of affixes, whats in demand, etc).

I make about 15M a day passively, which I really don't think is very impressive, but the fact that I don't spend much time at the shop makes it not too bad. Mainly a couple minutes in between runs... I don't make fodders (yet?) because my cube count is still pretty low. I only started a month ago.

Could you please explain exactly,how to gather 15mil passively?

@A-Former-User said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@Master-Bulbs said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

"What’s the point of playing these sorts of MMOs if you don’t have ANY motivation to have remotely decent gear. You don’t have to he a shark to have a full set of 12* units with at least 100 attack on all 3 and a 150+ power weapon. "

honestly man i think its because casuals , ill be real i had no idea how it worked till someone walked me through the gear an how it works but im fine now.

I will 100% say that this game has the most annoyingly hard and aggravating painful affixing/weapon upgrading system of any MMO I’ve ever played in my entire life. And that doesn’t help. It’s overly convoluted that’s for sure.

I'd say PSU has it beat, though that game no longer exists. You can blow millions(cap is 99 mil) grinding up to 10 before even thinking about the cap, and you can fail at +2 even with the "buffs" and crap that cost even more that's supposedly would boost the chance.

@Scerms77 said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@n_n said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Could you please explain exactly,how to gather 15mil passively?

I sell unit affixes. Attack3s, souls (especially the expedition souls used for "Di Soul" creation), etc have strong value on units starting at 3slots... especially more so than usual due to the recent boost week. Most NAers I've come across in-game don't seem to know anything about this... or don't care because they think "speeding" through everything is always the best way to play, which is why they stay poor. Spend an additional 10 seconds to break the parts of bosses that drop valuable souls, especially in AQ (because this quest can drop stat3s), for more unit chances.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

Theirs been a lot of debate about how much difference affixing and gear makes, but no one has provided any evidence either way, so I’ve done a little experiment, 2 solo runs on Dark Vestige XH TA. 1 using very high end gear and affixes, and one using common un affixed gear.

A few things to bear in mind I’ve done this run a lot, so I know it inside and out , I’ve done my best to do each run as similar as possible, but no two runs are quite the same. Each run was done with alliance attack buff, Shifta drink, and Shifta buff. All PAs are lvl 17 with a tier 3 craft. I personally don’t care either way wether your gear is affixed or not, has long as I can finish the run I’m happy, this is purely to show the difference so people can make an informed decision about wether they think affixing is worth the time for them.

Run 1: Nem sage +35 with 185 attack affix, Union back with 185 attack affix, Clifard arm with 200 attack affix, Clifard leg with 200 attack affix, Run time 2:42

https://youtu.be/Ns7eSVEJtGc

Run 2: Shaft Rev +30 with a 35 attack affix, A full Brissa with no attack affixes just 70 extra attack from the set bonus Run time 3:46

https://youtu.be/Pmp5RmM9K_c

Exactly - gear helps, it does - but experience, knowing your class, knowing your PAs, knowing your combos and knowing when to dodge is far better.

It's kinda funny hearing the OP got banned for selling meseta, now I wanna see his posts about meseta resellers.