There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.

@Kitsunefox412 said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@condor Affixing does makes a huge difference, if it's not making for you, then i think you're not doing it properly. I wonder if you affixed your units, if you got your weapons to 35.

I think you did not read my post nor you have checked that partial inventory list if you have to ask this question.

I stand by my point: my Phaleg S-Rank run was in 2:33 without affixes and prior upgrading to union.

@condor said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@Kitsunefox412 said in There’s going to be a ton of garbage Hero players in a week.:

@condor Affixing does makes a huge difference, if it's not making for you, then i think you're not doing it properly. I wonder if you affixed your units, if you got your weapons to 35.

I think you did not read my post nor you have checked that partial inventory list if you have to ask this question.

I stand by my point: my Phaleg S-Rank run was in 2:33 without affixes and prior upgrading to union.

Congratulations, you're a skilled player.

Affixing still makes a huge difference.

@Kitsunefox412

I was not trying to brag, don't get me wrong, but standing by the side of those called "garbage" by the OP if they have little or no affixes.

+100 atk is like +2-3% damage or even less, barely noticeable as someone else said, and it means nothing haivng pefect affixes if you're constantly dead.

I guess there are different opinions on that, still that doesn't make players with small or no affixes "garbage" .

@Kitsunefox412

I was not trying to brag, don't get me wrong, but standing by the side of those called "garbage" by the OP if they have little or no affixes.

+100 atk is like +2-3% damage or even less, barely noticeable as someone else said, and it means nothing haivng pefect affixes if you're constantly dead.

I guess there are different opinions on that, still that doesn't make players with small or no affixes "garbage" .

Not them themselves pa, but the garbage attitude to not even try to be remotely better. If damage value isn’t important to you, add a damn weapon with 25 pp, those don’t happen either. But to be honest it’s not even their fault. Segas content release has been extremely easy compared to the Japanese version. They treat the US, now global community, like brain dead morons with little to nothing being hard besides a couple niche fights. And the modes that are ore difficulty or acquire teamwork like the challenge more are left abandoned. The miserable point exchange items doesn’t help but still. and yeah sure 3% doesn’t matter but going from 50 attack weapons to 250 is far more than 3%. And 3% of 100,000 is still 3000 damage and aoe with some weapons is all you need is that extra to finish off and save time. But that’s besides the point I guess.

@Kitsunefox412

i completely agree on the part that not affixing doesn't make the players "garbage", my only point here is that affixing does makes a huge difference, that's all.

Or maybe it's a bad investment to go for a 200 SATK Nemesis when the Atlas/Lightstream mat weapons are what we're going to need, especially when Jutus is confirmed to be a Rising Badge weapon? I know investments rely on people being stupid at times, but you need to know the buyer's limits.

@failures_not_flattering_is_it Play Black Desert Online. In BDO, if you fail to enhance one of your rings, it shatters.

Are there any guides that will help me make 250 mil without premium set? I have very little meseta :c

@failures_not_flattering_is_it wait... So you're reasoning behind "lock your parties" basically boils down to people aren't buying your 200 attack power weapons? As a JP vet, I'll tell you this plainly, It's nice to have the extra affixes that boost your damage, but, for now, it's functionally unnecessary. The Nemesis/Raven weapons will be outclassed by easily accessible 14* weapons very quickly.

I'll think about affixing when this game has anything remotely difficult or I am going to do TA, lack of motivation for "decent gear" comes with the game directly allowing you to ignore it and be completely fine.

@SpicyHydroHomie There are guides out there, but most people who make a lot of meseta, keep their cards close to their chest because they don't want others to know. All I'll say is don't ignore your harvesting, or your arks missions.

@failures_not_flattering_is_it Look, I understand your point but you have to realize that this game is pretty casual and since PUGs are thing, having casuals in a random party must be taken into account.

If you want to avoid them altogether, you should make a static (4 and 12) and use the password protection when starting an instance because the very moment you go with a PUG you accept the risks involved so it makes no sense to be angry w/them.

When I was spamming the SP-br training for the campaing prizes, I met several randoms. Some of the runs were decent, some very good, one was pretty bad (underequipped players, one left), but I never left or raged at anyone as it was part of the risk and put more effort on my side.

I completely agree with you on the lack of hard content and I'm not even going to suggest you to "make it for yourself" by joining random parties or soloing 12-man urgent quests because I've tried that first-hand and the lack of decent drops, the bitter taste of effort wasted for nothing, made me hate them.

Which brings to another point: SEGA can make as much as hard content they want, but if it feels unrewarding like the actual content with 0.0000X% drop rates, it's going to become stale soon enough, with casuals alienated and dedicated players frustrated.

Heck, S-Rank Phaleg title gives a phantasm's emblem, solo PD S-Rank title 200 SG, with the latter being a walk in the park.

Ultimates are okish, because you can grind them as much as you want and rng will smile at you eventually.

I also agree with you that it's a shame that challenge mode has been left to die, it was pretty funny, relaxing and enjoyable.

I don't see the point of hardcore affixing when we're on a hyper-accelerated release schedule tbh. What's the point of spending 200m on a sword that'll be outclassed within a month or two? I'll get a set of good 13*s and grind them to +35, throw a budget 1-2mil affix on them and call it a day. S-class augments are a different story though, I'll go all in on those since they can be easily transferred from one wep to another.

Affixing to +200 stats is not required to clear content. What's more important is grinding the 13* weapon and 12* units to their max grind levels. I clear solo PD with S rank with 40 atk roll on my weapon but it has lucky charm 3.

What's more important is to know your PA rotations and boss mechanics. As long as you setup your skill tree correctly you can run the basic Homura weapons you get from the badge shop to clear any content as long as u +35 it.

If you want to maximize your min/max dmg and have a better clear time then yes hardcore affixes will help with that.

On the other hand if people come in with 9 star ungrinded gears then yeah that's an issue especially in a UQ with decapitation limits. I wouldnt worry too much with their Affixes as long as their equipment is 13* / 11 12* units is maxed out.

Making an epic Nemesis right now is quite possibly the worst investment you can make, considering Atra will most likely be available during week 2 of Episode 5 (assuming Dragon drops here), which drops the Bal series of weapons, which upgrade to the Atra series immediately.

The Atra series have 4 S-Class Ability slots, and these slots are far better than any other augment will ever be. Something like +2-4% damage in an S-Class Augment slot is better than any +200 attack Nemesis.