PSO2es NA release?

do any of you suppose there will be a NA release of PSO2es? I would love to see it happen. anybody else wanna see it? if you don't want to see it please let me know why. also if any of you disagree please keep this thread civil. thanks ❤ Jenna ❤

That is practically no chance at all of PSO2es being released in the West. It would be nice, but I don't see it ever happening. Same for Idola Phantasy Star Saga.

We actually had the es exclusive weapons in the beta as actual drops. I doubt we will.

It would be nice to get the app,if we do ever get it, it will be a long time off.

wishful thinking then I guess. I hope we get it. I quite enjoy it even if it is a bit simple compared to the full PSO2

I only used it to buy AC so if I can buy AC on my Xbox I don't need it personally

I personally actually play it. I do occasionally skip playing it for long periods of time but I also log into it for extra storage

When I mentioned PSO2es being mentioned in one of the Support FAQs regarding SG, it was removed pretty quickly.

Maybe if pso2 does really well, but as of now I doubt it will come.

PSO2es and Idola game developers were on the credits. And Seraphy was in the game too.

@Ragnawind well, it's not impossible now.

@DELTAWING00 said in PSO2es NA release?:

@Ragnawind well, it's not impossible now.

Not impossible, but I would imagine unlikely because IDOLA's main feature was to grant the player rewards and Star Gems for the base game while being a sidestory as well. In the case of PSO2es it was largely a companion app that was its own game (and its own story) that directly tied to your character's progress so if the way IDOLA was handled on our side of any indication much of PSO2es would lose its functionality (EXP Shares, Mag Feeding, Personal Shop management, Star Gem/FUN Point Collection, and especially obtaining cosmetics/equipment).

We got Sigma and Occuld weapons added in as drops and I do not know if the Occuld weapons are staying or not as drops (they were introduced with the Thanksgiving event) but with these having come here I would not be surprised if PSO2es is something we may never see show up. We still have the Weaponoids in the Unique Badges Shop but I am curious if we will ever see representatives from the game show up like in the Japansese version as hosts for events or as frequent "Emergency Code: Unite" allies.

IDOLA at least is a side-story that is detached enough from the base game (being set far in the future) to stand on its own but I cannot imagine PSO2es doing well at all if it has nothing to do with your player character or linking to the main game as I particularly have it on my end to have access to PSO2es Storage (which is a free 100-slot storage used to share items between these games).

I wish we could have got it both ways and have the items obtainable in the game and have PSO2ES as well. I don't want them to remove the ways we can gain these items in our version of PSO2, but I do wish the game would exist and keep it's connectivity to PSO2 like in the JP version. This also makes me wonder if we'll ever get the Idola scratches in our PSO2 as well (whether or not they change their mind about not having connectivity to Boltrend's Idola).

@Ragnawind said in PSO2es NA release?:

That is practically no chance at all of PSO2es being released in the West. It would be nice, but I don't see it ever happening. Same for Idola Phantasy Star Saga.

We already got it Idola Phantast Star Saga. PSO2es was canceled for the sake of being able to upgrade to New Genesis.

This thread was from 9 months ago

@HarmlessSyan said in PSO2es NA release?:

This thread was from 9 months ago

AND YOU WERE WRONG! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!