Any word on if we'll get the collabs that added permanent content like FFXIV?

I'd love to have some F.A.T.E.'s vs ODIN in Global :<

I think I don't want you playing PSO2.

@Valinda said in Any word on if we'll get the collabs that added permanent content like FFXIV?:

I am also confused about this comment.

@Valinda said in Any word on if we'll get the collabs that added permanent content like FFXIV?:

How dare they want potentially fun content based on crossovers!? CAST THEM OUT!

Probably never.

I’d love the White Mage robe. Will SEGA need to get the rights again to have the collaborations on Global? I’d die for FFXIV, Nier and Madoka.

That first reply cracked me up with how out of left field it was, especially considering it's from someone with a Final Fantasy avatar, who if anything I'd think would be more likely to want to see the XIV collab that was in JP come to Global.

Sorry if this counts as necroposting, but I'm severely hoping for the FFXIV collab to hit the global version. Especially if we and the JP version get one that has some stuff from Shadowbringers. Seriously, there'd be so many good things to come from it. Especially if we get a Hrothgar suit lol. Though, would we get the same "F.A.T.E" as the JP got with Odin or would we get a new one IF we get some stuff from Shadowbringers?