The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.

One can thus understand why trolls are called trolls online. Because they devour the mind and soul of their victims.

That and both kinds abhor sunlight and live in filthy dungeons.

Surely there has to be a limit of how many times a person can keep posting in succession. @GM-Deynger

Yes 45 seconds is the rule and I obeyed it my account is incapable of doing it any faster. I’m the reason that occurred apparently.

@Kitsenix

Still the tone by which you say it sounds as if your trying to get me banned for speaking.

I’d rather the account hack be stopped. If I broke the rule it’s the hack that caused it. I’ve only been here posting.

I do notice the time I got hacked that it broke the systems.

But it’s not my fault someone else is currently hacking sega through me.

And I don’t want to lose my account because I made enemies with hackers. I don’t know if I’ll be able to sign back in after this license lapses.

You should open your own little slice of reddit and just keep posting these kinds of things on there. You'd strike up a large following. Then slowly change over to youtube for ARG videos.

That... or you really should seek help. Like professional help.

I read through the whole thread and I can only say

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.:

You should open your own little slice of reddit and just keep posting these kinds of things on there. You'd strike up a large following. Then slowly change over to youtube for ARG videos.

That... or you really should seek help. Like professional help.

^this tbh

@GM-Deynger I think this thread need to be closed and maybe mute OP incase he make another same thread..

This post is deleted!

interesting how we have a bot algorithm spamming some pre written post on a thread about bots.

the only thing I can say about all those posts is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

This is becoming one of those situations where you really hope someone isn't serious, because it'd be pretty concerning if they are. 😞

It's vaguely reminiscent of that one person that was going on and on about how sega, coca-cola, and monsanto were raising child soldiers and killing the youth

Kind of reminds me of a former coworker of mine, dude believed vaccines contain tracking devices for the CIA. It’s entertaining in small doses but this level of paranoia really needs professional help.

I mean this in all seriousness. Are you ok?